One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) One for the Money discussion

Your Memory

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:19AM) (new)

Sarah I'm so impressed that you remember each of these books individually in your mind enough to give them different rankings!! They all merge in my head....which is not unreasonable given there are (soon to be) 13 of them!

I did just re-read 11 and 12 in preparation for 13 coming out next week.

message 2: by Brooke (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:21AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brooke I'm definitely not able to keep them all apart either, except for the Christmas novella that I was disappointed in (I had no idea going in that it wasn't a full length book). I'd have to rate them immediately after reading them if I wanted to give really specific reviews of each one.

message 3: by Rayni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rayni This first one is definitely one I can remember. I was just so amazed. I laughed right out loud. I haven't read the Christmas book yet.

Jennifer I don't really have a great memory, I have had to keep track of all the books I read in a notebook because I tend to read the book jacket and not the book and get confused if I read it or not. I started rating the books on my own as i read them before this site became available.

Rayni I have read the Christmas book now & thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked learning more about her family. Jennifer, that's amazing that you kept track of your books. I would lose my notebook. That's why I love this site, it helps me keep track of my books.