≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Problems... > Bob (he isn't a real person)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments Ok, first and foremost: Bob isn't a real person, he is someone to replace the person you hate so that you can scream at (or type at...) someone you hate with out anyone getting hurt. Oh and, anyone out there named Bob, this discussion isn't aimed at you. Sorry about the same name thing but it was the first name we thought of. So, anyway... If there is someone you hate, don't take it out on them, take it out on Bob. He can't get hurt because he isn't real. And, Thank you Mary for creating Bob.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments i hate bob so much cuz i wouldnt stop flirting with him and now he got back 2gether with him old gf!!!!!!!but i still flirt with him.hes funny.I STILL HATE HIM THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRR

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments I AHTE BOB BECAUSE HE IS IMMATURE!!!!! he is like "maggie maggie!!' then i say "what? and he starts laughing because the other boys and bob have come up with if you say "what" you are gay!!! BOB IS SO IMMATURE!!!!! (who keeps flirting with you mary??? email it to me.)

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments wats ur email?

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments and i only think hes flirting with me,but i sure flirt with him.

message 6: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments i mean on goodreads but if you want it...

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments STILL HATE HIM!

message 8: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments STILL HATE BOB!!!! SO IMATURE!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

smart thinking, maggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay: here is goes:

I HATE BOB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S STUPID AND IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALWAYS YELLS OUT IN CLASS AND IT GETS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!! HE THINKS THAT HES FUNNY! THE TEACHERS THREATEN TO PUT HIM OUTSIDE, AND HE STILLL TALKS!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SHORT AND CHUBBY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HIM!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!! HE ASKS YOU PERSONAL QUESTIONS, LIKE: WHAT;S YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER? AND STUPID COMMENTS LIKE: NICE ABS! WHEN YOU'RE WEARING A SHIRT!!!!!!! DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE WOULDN'T BE QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST WON'T STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S PUT IN 3 OF MY CLASSES!!!!!!!! HE'S ALSO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. he's nick

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah UGH I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE BOB! SHE IS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING AND SHE JUST UGH!!!!!! SHE THINKS THAT IM STILL HER FRIEND AND SHES SUCH A COPYCATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE COPIED MY SMILEYS AND SHE COPIES WhATEVER I DO AND I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE BOB!!!!!!!! SHE IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!

lol finally i let it all out! ;] my friends and i nicknamed her GRACE so she won't get suspicious if we keep talking about her. ;]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATE BOB!!! HE IS GAY!!! HE SMELLS LIKE CAT PISS!! HE IS UGLY!! One time, I told him he was gay, ugly, and smelled like cat piss and do crap, and he's like, "Ur fat, I'm skinny!" And I was like, "What ever! Wha do u weih?" and he was like, "180." and I'm like, "DUDE!! UR JUST AS OBEIS AS I AM!!" I HATE BOB!!

message 12: by Zia (new)

Zia i hate how bob follows me and my friends around all the time and is annoying!!!
STUPID BOB!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 14: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
BOB STARTED A RUMOR ABOUT ME!!! **BLEEP** BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *PUNCHES BOB IN THE NOSE*

message 15: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

WOW YOUR BOB SUCKS, DEAN!

message 16: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments nice one!!! OMG!!! I hate Bobbet!!!!!! she is sooo mean to me!!!! she treats me like dirt!!! gosh i hate BOBBET!!! (bobet is a girl version of bob)

message 17: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

BOBBET SUCKS, TOO!

message 18: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments all the mean bobbets suck!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATE BOB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S STUPID AND IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALWAYS YELLS OUT IN CLASS AND IT GETS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!! HE THINKS THAT HES FUNNY! THE TEACHERS THREATEN TO PUT HIM OUTSIDE, AND HE STILLL TALKS!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SHORT AND CHUBBY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HIM!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!! HE ASKS YOU PERSONAL QUESTIONS, LIKE: WHAT;S YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER? AND STUPID COMMENTS LIKE: NICE ABS! WHEN YOU'RE WEARING A SHIRT!!!!!!! DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE WOULDN'T BE QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST WON'T STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S PUT IN 3 OF MY CLASSES!!!!!!!! HE'S ALSO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. he's nick
again!!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments WELLL GUESS WAT ? I HATE BOOB 2 HES JUST SO SOS SOS SOS SO!!!!! ANOYING AND DOSENT TELL ME WATS WRONG AND ALWAYS ROLLZ HIS EYES!!!!!!!!! AND HAS REALLY,ACTUALLY STPPED TALKING 2 ME AND MY FRIENDS ALL 2 GETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B AARRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND NOW I THINK SOMETHINGS ZZZZZ WRONG SO IM WORRIED AND EVRY STINKING TIME I ASK WATS WRONG SHE YELLZZZZZ SAYIN "MOTNIN IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!" WITCH SHOWS ME THAT SOMETHI NG IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!*TAKES A DEEP BREATH,ccalm...calmm depp breath* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK IM done sorry ps bob,used...(i guess) 2 be 1 of my bff and now dosent really tlk 2 me...and my 3..no 2 other friends...:(

message 21: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

OH MY GOSH BOB IS SO ANNOYING!!! AND HE'S IN 4 OF MY CLASSES!!! (1st Period Elective, 2nd Period History, 4th Period PE, and 5th Period English!!!) BOB HAS STINKY FEET AND HE ALWAYS TAKES OFF HIS SHOES IN ENGLISH!!! I HATE BOB!!! HE'S SOOOO PROUD TO BE GREEK AND HE ALWAYS BRAGS AND HE KNOWS NOTHING BUT ACTS LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL AND HE HAS A DERANGED SMILE AND HE'S STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *KICKS BOB*

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY ARE ALL THE BOBS IN MOST OF MY CLASSES?!?!?! MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BARELY IN MY CLASSES AT ALL!!!!!!! *BLEEP* THE *BLEEP*ING *BLEEP* SCHEDULE THAT WOULDN'T LET ME *BLEEP* BE IN ALL OF TWIX'S CLASSES!!!!!! UGH!!

M_A_Y_D_A_Y:)P_A_R_A_D_E (JULIA123) | 173 comments omg i no!!!!!!! ok actually i dont but im bores so... i totaly agree with u

message 23: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments dannnnng u guys r angry! dean wat teach is it champion rite?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

bethany what bob are you talking about?
okay, here it is.......... AGAIN!!!!!

HATE BOB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S STUPID AND IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALWAYS YELLS OUT IN CLASS AND IT GETS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!! HE THINKS THAT HES FUNNY! THE TEACHERS THREATEN TO PUT HIM OUTSIDE, AND HE STILLL TALKS!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SHORT AND CHUBBY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HIM!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!! HE ASKS YOU PERSONAL QUESTIONS, LIKE: WHAT;S YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER? AND STUPID COMMENTS LIKE: NICE ABS! WHEN YOU'RE WEARING A SHIRT!!!!!!! DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE WOULDN'T BE QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST WON'T STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S PUT IN 3 OF MY CLASSES!!!!!!!! HE'S ALSO INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Daisy (new)

Daisy BOB IS EVIL!! So I liked him alot and he liked me so we started dating! Then he starts insulting my BFFLD!!! Then he starts insulting me!! Then I break up with him on public chat and in person and now he is determined to get me back!!! He also got me as secret santa!! Because bob's guy friend Steve (not actually his name) told my BFFLD Lilith (again not real name)on chat and I read over her shoulder.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

wow
I HATE BOB

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments no cussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy thats not cussing! Innapropriate? Sure. Cussing? No.

message 29: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments well it REALLY CLOSE to cussing.man he even capotalized it!

message 30: by Daisy (new)

Daisy BECAUSE ITS A TITLE!!!

message 31: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments oh nevermind

message 32: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments soo wat is this disscu. bout agin?

message 33: by Daisy (new)

Daisy hating on people.

message 34: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments ohhh kay then well i hate bob hes gay and he thinks hes better than every1

message 35: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments ill delete dean's comment.........

message 36: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments it is now officialy deleted. you broke the rules dean oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! (everyone, ooooooo with me)

message 37: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lol.
Gretchen, I'm talking about Steven. Stavros Triantis? Yeah, the Greek dude.

message 38: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments you guys are so mad. im sooo proud

message 39: by Justin (new)

Justin WHAT I LOVE BOB!!!!!
BOB IS AWSOME!!!!
WHO EVER DOES NOT LIKE BOB I WILL SLAP THEM!!!!!
BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB :)

message 40: by Justin (new)

Justin HAHA!!!!!
SLAP!!!

message 41: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments i hate bob! : )

M_A_Y_D_A_Y:)P_A_R_A_D_E (JULIA123) | 173 comments i hate bob jk idk him

message 43: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments i hate bob the most!!!!!!

message 44: by Justin (new)

Justin SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 111 comments ouch that hurt soooo much...(said sarcasticly)

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments ya....omg! bob was nice 2 day!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!! im not mad! anymore but my friend said she was stiill mad @ us just not as much!!! o hahppy happy day!!!

message 47: by Justin (last edited Dec 17, 2008 03:36PM) (new)

Justin happy day! happy day!
people are starting to like bob now im glad i joined this conversation!

for everyone else...

SLAP!!!!!!!

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary | 29 comments i like bob but hes annoying sometimes!

message 49: by Justin (new)

Justin haha very funny
i like bob all the time he is my best bud!

by the way...

SLAP!

message 50: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

« previous 1 3 4