Random Anime discussion

Looking for some suggestions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Does anyone have any suggestions for someone who kinda new to manga? I love Bleach, Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, and Kekkaishi. So any suggestions on what I should read? Most of these I've only seen the anime.

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) OMG!!!!!!!!! I was looking for the anime section of the library, and I couldn't find it, so I asked a lady at the desk. She said, "Oh its over there! You'll find your anime and MANA in that section." I'm just like, (in thoughts obviously) "MANA!!! IT'S MANGA!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

message 3: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) So, besides Naruto what should I read?

message 4: by Sage (new)

Sage (xxxheavenlybrokenxxx) yeah D.N.Angel and Rurouni Kenshin...and maybe some Samruri Champoo(i think they're good)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

srry. no suggestions for shonen manga. if you want SHOJO, i has a v. big list

message 6: by Sage (new)

Sage (xxxheavenlybrokenxxx) um well there's Yu Yu Hakusho,Tenchi Muyo,xxxholic is amazing,school rumble is funny,Chrono Crusade is suppose to be good,Comic Party is funny,Fullmetal Alchemist is so cool,.hack series is cool,and Shuffle is pretty good but falls more into the dramatic theme and romance...

^_^

message 7: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 7 comments Naruto, Bleach, Feary Cube, Black Cat, i luv halloween, The Dreaming (American manga), Destiny's Hand(American manga), Amazing Agent Luna, Dears, Fruits Basket, Full Speed, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Wedding Peach, Girls Bravo, Ghost In The Shell...

Warning: I don't own half of these and some are anime not sure if they are manga(i.e. Ghost In The Shell), I have to get off because my pc is yelling at me and you can always go onto www.mangafox.com
ENJOY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Sessy~

message 8: by Sage (new)

Sage (xxxheavenlybrokenxxx) cool ^_^