TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Lover's Topics > I ♥ Twilight!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 730 (730 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Dec 08, 2008 05:14PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments I luv Twilight!!!! (Who doesn't??)

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy She's right though you could have said it in a nicer way Jes. This is a Twilight haters group if you want to talk about how much you love the book you should do it in one of the many twilight loving groups you have probably joined.also considering that plenty of Haters have entered our groups.And as far as i've seen she just made her own topic it may be intrusion but she isn't harassing you or calling you losers or one of the many opinions I've heard. Jeez I am confusing myself today! Cake to anyone that made sense to!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy and its 'lash out'

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I understand. I had an....intresting day too.

message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Gosh!!! Its a free country ya no!!!!!!

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I HATE UNDERSTANDING BOTH SIDES!!!

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments BOO! DUDE THIS IS A ... TWILIGHT HATING GROUP!!!!

GO JOIN SOME FANGIRL GROUP WHERE PEOPLE WOULD APPROVE OF THIS(who knows why)

message 8: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Dec 09, 2008 03:36PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Well you didn't hav 2 click this!! Besides why don't you like Twilight?? Thats what I want to know!! Btw: i know how to read. Duh!

*HP&Twilight4eva* (smiley28) yes people!!!! have u even read the book!!!!! thats what i want to know!!!!!!!!!

*HP&Twilight4eva* (smiley28) So basically your saying that you hate the people who obsess over twilight and not the book itself. i'm just curious, what IS your favorite book if u hate twilight? just wondering. also, this book was great. Stephenie Meyer twists the story so that its not the boring old vampires who burn in the sun and die. plus, Bella and Edward falling in love is not the only plot. There are a whole bunch of other ones also that continue throughout the books. And, have you ACTUALLY read the book? or did u just get all this information from your friend?

PS: if you like the regular vampires then your really lame.

message 11: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments There is more to Twilight then just 'HAWT' Edward and things along those lines!!! Firstly, along with a great plot line Twilight is an amazingly writen book!! Sparkling in the sun is so cool and creative!! Now you may think Twilight is a very girly book, but its not!!! it is full of action, suspence, drama, romance, (my list goes on...) We just keep talking about it because people like you keep dissing it! So we are just standing up for what we believe in!!! Its a free country ya know!!!!!

message 12: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Dec 08, 2008 08:45PM) (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
Wow. You Twi-hard's tactics of persuaing(sp?) people is so orignial! *rolls eyes* Thats not a way to talk to people!! No wonder you're obsessed with the books!! You have no people skills according to what you have been posting in our freak'n Twilight Haters Group!! And yes, it is a free county! That is EXACTLY why we made this freak'n group is to express our opinion!! Our side of the story!! So just get a life and get OVER IT! 'Cause all you're doing is being annoying and immature!

*HP&Twilight4eva* (smiley28) Twilight does not repeat words. If you haven't noticed already, the Twilight series has a ginormous fan base. And damnit i understand that this is a damnned twilight haters group and i understand that you complain about it and i'm just here arguing my point. and i think that we should just stop arguing about this fucking great book because when you say something, i am just going to fire right back at you and vice versa. And like you said this is a free country and i will say whatever the hell i want to say!!!!!!! 

message 14: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I would have come sooner but I had Science and English and all this other crap I don't really care about but do it anyway cause i'm a good person. *cough*not really*cough**cough*

message 15: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Well I guess we have the same right obviously. But that doesn't mean you need to come in here and be immature about it!! Come in here and make a stupid I ♥ Twilight topic!! Just incase you can't read, this is the Twilight Haters group. I've think you've lost your way to the Twilight Lovers group.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

First of all, I love the language that goes on in this group. I think this is the group that uses the word fuck the most!
Wow. You are stupid, aren't you "dearie"? (sorry jes, just love the dearie part!)
So, you come into a Twilight haters group, make a discussion called "I♥Twilight" nd you don't expect us to get realy angry?
Read the other discussions. There are a million reasons we hate it.
Haha, that was funny...
"Btw: i no how to read. Duh!"
If you knew how to read or spell, you would've actually been able to spell KNOW. I don't give a damn if it's quicker to type, it looks idiotic.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 08, 2008 09:22PM) (new)

Tisk tisk, young minds being wasted. It's so sad, minds being poisoned, thinking that "TW!L!G#T GUY$ AR3 HAWT"

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Look twilight lovers who don't accept our opinion.

You're right. It's a free country. So I think it would be great if you let us FREE from your whining.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

nice Candy Rain!

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Um... before I forget... I have studied this ages ago. But my teacher said it is against internet etiquette to come lashing at a group who is against your opinions. Yes... even if it's a NAZI cult it is against I-etiquette to bust in and say they're stupid.

I kind of see the point since you all bash us with... erm... what's the correct word?

message 21: by JR (new)

JR | 34 comments *confers with cousin* I belive the term would be 'very misplaced topic'

message 22: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (last edited Dec 08, 2008 09:33PM) (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Er Twilight lover--er i mean 'luver' i just wanna ask you a few questions.

1. Can you Read? Because last time i checked this group was called TWILIGHT HATERS not 'Lets go annoy the crap out of people just talking about things that they dislike, and make it seem like they are personally insulting us and our families' group!

2. If you CAN read, do you have any taste in literature at all? Because if you did you wouldnt be here, typing these things, in this group.

3. Have you considered TAC? Your brain seems to be so clogged with E-cells that everything you read says 'Lets go talk about how hot Edward is, yay!', which may have lead you to misreading the group title.

:D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 24: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Hehee

message 25: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol!! *Bows politely*

message 26: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol!!!

THUG JES? HELLZ YEA!

message 27: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

AZN THUGS ARE HERE YA'LL! >.<

message 28: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

YO I WANNA SHOUT OT TA MAH HOMIEZ FROM BROOKLYN NEW YORK! SUP GANGSTAZ?

message 29: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Well, pardon me for speaking my mind!!!!! And of course I can read!!!!! I'm not trying to annoy you i just want you guys to know the real reasons why we like Twilight! Its not all about Edward you know!!!!! We all have different opinions!!!!!!! Just because you don't like Twilight doesn't mean the whole world doesn't!! Now you may be asking yourself, "Why did Twilightluver join this group??" Well I'm just showing you why we love Twilight (Twilight is not just about Edward you know!!!!!)!!! Why bother fighting me? What are you going to gain?

message 30: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Dec 09, 2008 05:22PM) (new)

Ok. So you're trying to "explain" to us why you like Twilight, by invading our group. And then posting, quote:I luv Twilight!!!! (Who doesn't??) end quote, in a Twilight HATERS group. And excuse us for defending oursleves!! So just go away and stop being annoying!! And while you're at it, learn how to spell "love".

message 31: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Dec 09, 2008 08:00PM) (new)

O.O Ok... Twilightluver, I would try to be nice since I have twilight lovers for friends from your group as well.

Khloe is right. What you put on your forum in our group is... oh darn I don't have the word for it.

Well I'll let the others explain that. But what annoyed me the most are the words you so kindly arranged within the parenthesis; who doesn't? Well dear... WE don't.

That's not trying to tell us why you love Twilight. That's insulting us. You don't see us making a new topic of your forum saying that "oh we hate the twilight lovers" or "oh WE HATE TWILIGHT!! (Who doesn't?)"

Just think about it. We don't! And if you haven't noticed, your mods are very rude especially that JAKE.

Our mods don't go around erasing lover's comments, we let it be unless they have left the group or erased their comments themselves.

When I commented what I didn't like Rpatz, my comment got erased a few minutes later.

How immature is that?

message 32: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Vary and it is for that reason that I like to think of him looking like this:

message 33: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*LITERALLY FALLS ON FLOOR, clutching her stomach throughout her laughter* No WONDER he tried to hide his face with that picture!! *continues to laugh*

message 34: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Thank you so much for caring dearie! Well, since your getting a bit too offensive, I'm deeply sorry for what I'm about to say. Firstly let me get this straight, YOU guys think i cannot read, basically suggesting that I'm dumb, well your also not that smart because you didn't have to click this, thus ignoring me and then I would have found no point in posting stuff about Twilight and how awesome it is!!!!! (no offence)

message 35: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

It's our group! We can do what ever the heck we want!! And I mean come on! Putting I ♥ Twilight in the Twilight Haters group! We don't go around I Hate Twilight in Twilight Lovers group and then get all up in their @$$ about "well, you could have just ignored it."

message 36: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Dec 09, 2008 06:57PM) (new)

That's BS, and it's really getting on my nerves!!

message 37: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I totally agree with you Rose!

message 38: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments How is saying that 'I luv Twilight' rude?!?!?!?!?!? And besides have you actually read what you guys have told me!! (and you call me rude!)

message 39: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Do you know how pissed you Twilight Lovers would get at us if we went around putting "I hate Twilight!" It's annoying and stupid that's exactly why we don't do it! Show a little respect and just post in one of the other posts and next time, don't start out with I luv Twilight! Who doesn't?

message 40: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Well, I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to offend you guys!!!

message 41: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

It's ok, but you don't need to get up in our @$$e$ with I ♥ Twilight! We will give you respect when you give us respect! That's all we want!

message 42: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

We're not here to pick fights, unless we have too!

message 43: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I guess so. *shrugs* oh well. Glad your on! Or else I'd be lonely! :)

message 44: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments See again with the language!! I see why you wouldn't like Twilight there are some bad points to it (very little though!)

message 45: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Very little to you. Very big to us. Wait, what language?

message 46: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Um... look at message number 79.

message 47: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

lol sorry!! I don't really consider that swearing even though I'm LDS! o.O I figured that if I used symbols instead of letters it would be fine. Sorry 'bout that! I'll stop! :)

message 48: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

LOL!! I'm sorry SBG!!! I can't believe it said that! That's handicapped! :)

message 49: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Horray for not blocking it!! lol thats funny how they gave you the password!! :)

message 50: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Dec 09, 2008 08:04PM) (new)

Ola todo el mundo!! Agent Rain at your service!!!

Anyone want to have a taste of Honey Sweet S.T.A.R.S. ice cream? It's filled with Anti-twilight goodness! (refer to forum named: Twilight... icecream?)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15