The Nephilim discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley (roleplay)

message 2: by Haley (last edited Mar 03, 2012 01:33PM) (new)

Haley Sasha made her way quietly into the library, glad to see no one else was around for the moment. She walked to the back, pulling the books she'd been studying from their shelves and settling into a chair to flip through them.

message 3: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) Wayde entere the library and walked over to a section of books. Pulling down an old, tattered book, he took a seat by the fire. He wiped some of the dust off the name on the cover: Wuthering Heights. He settled into the deep plush cushioning of the chair and started to read.

message 4: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Clair was looking in the fantasy section. She loves fantasy! Then she saw someone moving througout the selves. It was Aria! That ws the last person she wanted to see now for her problems.

message 5: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) Wayde looked up from his book and saw a girl attempting to hide around a row of shelves. "Need help?" He whisper shouted.

message 6: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((Dont forget to register your character in the 'Create you Character' topic))

message 7: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) How do you get there?

message 8: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((Go to this groups home page (Click on where it says 'The Nephilim' at the top) and go into the topic 'Creating your roleplay character'))

message 9: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "What, oh no you scared me!'
I still haven't seen the person's face yet. I walked out of my 'hiding place' relizing that Wayde was looking at me. His jaw dropped, and i knew we were both thinking the same exact thing!

message 10: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) He snorted in laughter. "Who are you hiding from?"

message 11: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Trying to act causal I said "no one I was just trying to look for a good book!" I stared blushing rapidly I hope he dosen't notice I thought!

message 12: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) He raised an eyebrow at her. "You are a really bad liar, you know."

message 13: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "I know that is why you should never ask me to make up something stupid! Like when we were in the wieght room an I said'I have to go' and you had that confused exprasion on you face!" taking a large breath after I was finished. Raising is eyebrow again " I am also have dyslexia."

message 14: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((When did they meet in the weight room?))

"Ahuh. And that has what to do with you lieing?" He asked, an amused expression on his face.

message 15: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) (opps sorry that was for something else! Hahaha;)
"Well no but all in all I was looking for Aria! I need to talk to her about something!" Trying to break the tension and started to walk away.

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley (Hey! I'm kind of confused, so before I add anything: One, is your character in New York or Britain? Because on the 'Create Your Character' discussion you said she's in the British Institute. And then Two, my character's name is Sasha. Aria is from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children :D)

message 17: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) (which name should I use, and my character is a runaway orphanage so she ended up in (New York) and was entering the library to talk to your character about something!)

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley (Well, use Sasha because that's her name :) Aria isn't part of this group at all)

message 19: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) (oops, I will use Sasha. Let's continue!)

message 20: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((Right, movimg on haha))

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley (Okay!)

Sasha heard people enter the library, and recognized one of the voices as Wayde's. She'd been searching futilely for some record of her or anyone by the name of Blackstar in the Institute's records. Now that she'd met another Shadowhunter (even if they hadn't exactly gotten along earlier) maybe it would be worth asking him if he recognized her name. Though she wasn't dying to divulge more of her life story to him.

With a sigh, she made her decision. She stacked a couple of the books in her arms and made her way to where Wayde and the still unknown second person were talking.

message 22: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) She started to walk but then stopped herself. What if she could talk to Wayde about this 'stuff' and didn't think she was crazy! Might as well give it a try she thought! "Hey! Can I talk to you about something?

message 23: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) "Sure."

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley Sasha froze behind the bookcases, volumes clutched to her chest. Might as well find out about this new person while she could. She waited to hear the rest of the conversation.

message 25: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Okay, have you ever ran away from an orphanage before ended up in a totally different country, where you don't know anyone? Try to find your way through a city end up in a libary where you don't have any money, and then you meet someone that tries to pretend that they have really been in this situation before! All I need is advise on what I should do because I have no idea how I ended up in a libary! Can you help?" I say in the most sarcastic voice and take a large breath.

message 26: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) Wayde stares at her for a few moments, blinking. "Uh...You ran away...from an orphanage...where exactly?"

message 27: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Britian"

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Something knotted in Sasha's stomach. Something about a British orphanage struck her, but, the harder she thought about it, the more the memory faded until she was forced to acknowledge she had no idea what she was trying to remember.

message 29: by Lyss (last edited Mar 03, 2012 02:05PM) (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) "Ahuh...And, you ran away because...?"

message 30: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "I felt different like I didn't belong. Everybody thought I was weird and I thought they they were weird. They were perfect!

message 31: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) "Right...and how did you get to NY?"

message 32: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) " I find my ways!" smirking after I said that, "Have you ever had that feeling where you do something because you know it is right, but then you look back at what you did after you did it and it feels wrong?" I say on the verg of tears.

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Sasha finally cleared her throat and stepped into sight, feeling only slightly guilty for listening in.

"Umm... Hi," she says to them both.

message 34: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Hi... How are you"
What else was I suppose to say? I see my mouth forming those words. Was this the person I was looking for?

message 35: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) Wayde looked over his shoulder at her. "Hey." Turning back to the girl in front of him he said, "Not exactly, but I can relate."

message 36: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Okay what would you do?"

message 37: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) He cleared his throat as he thought. "Go to the cops?"

message 38: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Wwhy would I go to the cops?! I am just trying to have a better
life!" I was speechless after this response

message 39: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) "Then I dont understand what your problen is." He looked very confused.

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley Sasha felt as confused as Wayde looked. Who is this new girl? And why is she looking at me like that?

She quietly sat in the chair next to Wayde, waiting for whatever they were talking about to end so she could ask her own questions.

message 41: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "I actually don't know what I just said. This is what happpens when you don't go to sleep when you are suppose to! Forget what I just said the past few minutes, you could ask me any questions you want. Okay? I want people to know who I really am!" I said

Might as well let people know me when I am never go to see them again, I thought.

message 42: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) He blinked. "I'm sorry, but I am so confused right now."

message 43: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) "Okay,so when I went on that plane I went with a bunch of people I didn't know. I snuck out of the orphanage in the middle of the night and took some money so I could pay a taxi driver, fot the ride to the airport! But the people that watch us at the airport found out, so know I am sorrta wanted in some places in Britian! I needed to let that out, but know I am going to go so it dosen't seem less acword!"

(Sorry about all the confusion I am trying to figure out what to write as I go along. It's hard!!)

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley (That's okay. We're figuring it out too. Is your character's background written out in the "create your character" topic? Because if you put it there then we can all go and check it so we're on the same page. Maybe that'll make it less confusing)

message 45: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) (I was trying to go around my characters backround too, so it was a little confusing on how to write it!)

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley (Okay... well try again? Maybe, reread everything you wrote in this scene, and then in parenthesis like this rewrite it real quick the way you want it to sound so we can go off of that when we continue? I dunno, just a suggestion)

message 47: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((Yeah I agree. BTW, Its Awkward, now not know. 'The people that watch us' I think you meant security guards? sorta, not sorrta. Sorry, not trying to be mean, we all make Ty-pos XD))

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley (Or, let's see if this is right, because it's what I've gotten from what your character has said so far:
She's an orphan, from Britain, and ran away because she was unhappy? Because she was different? And then she was seen as she was getting on the plane, but she still got away so now they're looking for her?
Then, questions: 1. What's the whole thing under "Create Your Roleplay Character" about her staying with a bunch of people ever since she ran? 2. Is she a vampire or is she not, because if she is she can't be in the Institute. 3. And what is the thing she did that "felt right at the time but seemed wrong after"?)

message 49: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) ((Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.))

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley Sasha saw the new girl fumbling for a response, so she thought she'd step in and give her time to answer.

"So Wayde," she broke the silence that had formed, hoping Wayde would forget about her attitude earlier and help her out. "I have... a question. A lot of questions, actually, but one in particular I thought you could help me out with. Any chance you've heard the Shadowhunter family name Blackstar?"

« previous 1