The Artists' Corner discussion

Your Artwork/Feedback > Because Sara doesn't have enough websites/groups to upload to yet [/sarcasm]

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I haz lotsa art in various places and I'm lazy so here have the link to my dA and a recent photo of mine:

http://weisthis.deviantart.com/

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith AMAZING! How diid you do that? It's breath taking

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Lots and lots of practice :-) I still have a lot more room for improvement though.

Ohh Lauren, sounds like fun! :-)

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura  | 37 comments Molly's Sister wrote: "Lots and lots of practice :-) I still have a lot more room for improvement though.

Ohh Lauren, sounds like fun! :-)"

Perfection is: [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] 100%
Sara's photos: [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ] 99%

I guess you could call that 'a lot'

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments um more like
My photos: [|||||| ] 30%

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments nononononononooooooo

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments gosssssshhhh I've been so busy because of school D-:

http://fav.me/d4ugze4

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura  | 37 comments I may or may not have been inspired by this

It is beautiful :D

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments *le gif of spazzing*
I don't think anyone has ever told methat before :-O

message 11: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) It's pretty. I showed it to my mother and she likes it, too.

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Aww thanks!

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I did something different

http://fav.me/d4z5z61

message 14: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow,Sarah. These are really good. What camera do you use? One thing about moving back to FL(n 16 days :() is the beaches so inspiring. Anway back to you: You are REALLY good. I would love to se more.

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Aw thanks! :-) I actually have a few cameras:
Digital: Canon 60D and Powershot SD1300IS
Film: Argus C4 and Canon Rebel G
What's most important though is lots and lots of reading and practice. FL? I'm a little bit jealous. I haven't been to the beach very many times.

message 16: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Your very welcome. Yeah, moving in 15 days so my borther can go to the Flordia School for the Deaf and Blind. (The best schoool in U.S)

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments That's cool that he gets to go there though :-) And Florida is an awesome place. It's not like it's the wilderness or something ;-)

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know but, I would honestly be out west somewhere taking pictuers not at a public beach place

message 19: by Sara (last edited Jul 17, 2012 08:40PM) (new)

message 20: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I personally love this. To me, the shading for the eye is beauitful! How in the world did you master this?

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I honestly don't know oops
I spent a lot of time and I was really patient. I spent more time on the eye than anything else hahah. I think my eye for art has probably developed from photography because really I've never been able to draw super well. xP
Thanks! :-D

message 22: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments Wow! That's really amazing. You have great shading/ smudging! Especially around the eye! If I had any tips I would just say try to use longer, more flowy line work for the hair and stuff mainly:)Great job

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Thanks! :-) And okay! I'll keep that in mind. I had kinda a hard time with the hair.

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Yup! I have a set of pencils by General's. My favorite one is 6B :3 I used to never bother with them either hahah! Whatever works :-)

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments For my drawings of Molly and Katie I used references because I need to learn how to be realistic ;-)

message 26: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments Generals is mah FAVE! Waay better than prismacolor, in my opinion.

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments regular or color? Because I LOVE my prismacolor colored pencils :-)

message 28: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments yeah. I just really prefer General's charcoal and carbon and graphite to Prismacolor's. I have not tried Prismacolor's colored pencils, so I can't speak for those, but I know when I use their charcoal, it breaks a lot easier than General's and is harder to..like, work with if that makes sense? The lines are more chalky, i guess:P

message 29: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I've never tried Prismacolor's other types of pencils. That's interesting though

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I drew something with my left hand for the first time
http://fav.me/d5crm41

message 31: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments That is amazing! Are you left handed or ambidextrous? The proportions are great! And lots of detail! WOW! :D

message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments I'm pretty ambidextrous but before this I'd never drawn anything using my left hand. Thanks!

message 33: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments Cool!

message 36: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow, if I tired to draw with my right hand itt'd trun out like a big blop. Your really really amazing. :)

message 37: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments Haha thanks :-)

message 40: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Huh. That picture(^^) is actually interesting. She look knd of wild. Overall, its really cool!

message 41: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith LOVE the eys though.

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 94 comments thanks :-)

message 43: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Sure.