Addicted to YA discussion

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (The Twilight Saga, #3.5)
Heroines > Bree Tanner (The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What did you think of Bree?

Jojobean I liked her and fell bad for her. She was just a kid who had her life taken from her. She was made to fight a battle that wasn't hers and that is wrong. I think that she would of grown to become one of the good vampires if she had been allowed to stay with the Cullens. She did the best that she could given her circumstances and how she was taught to be a vampire.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I feel so bad for her. She should have lived and start a new life with the Cullens.

Screw the Volturi.

April | 557 comments I actually felt bad for her after reading the book. I liked her even in Eclipse and wish she would've lived.

Lina | 81 comments I liked her character, she was new born vampire and yes, she was smart and she felt that she should let her past go. I felt really bad what happened to her in the end of the book and during when she was thinking about her human life, this book was about how the new born vampires were letting go of their pasts and how to survive like new creautures, again this book still had a message, the past doesn't define who we are, it is about who we are now, and that was the message that Bree was holding through out the whole book, letting go of her past.

Lynne Stringer | 328 comments I liked Bree and felt a lot of sympathy for her in her situation. It wasn't her fault she was created by Victoria and put into that coven, not that it made any difference to her fate.

Tania | 11 comments Lynne wrote: "I liked Bree and felt a lot of sympathy for her in her situation. It wasn't her fault she was created by Victoria and put into that coven, not that it made any difference to her fate."

I agree with this - and I thought she made the perfect subject of a Twilight Novella, it would have been fun to have more of those.

Tammy | 31 comments I liked her. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time so she died young as a human but also died young as a vampire.