This topic is about Eclipse
Series > Eclipse

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by Elena (new)

Elena Dillon (elenadillon) | 9 comments Loved this one. Probably my favorite. Even though I love Edward I was rooting for Jacob at least a little!

Angel | 8 comments Loved it! I couldn't put it down once the gang of young vampires was coming for Bella. The only thing I didn't like was that she was in love with Jacob. I hate the agony of heart ache even though Edward's heart doesn't really work he still loves Bella. That part really made me sad and mad at Bella. Great read!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

This book is awesome!!!!

message 5: by An (new)

An I was really into the love traingle. Seriously Bella, Pick one guy please?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Chapter 20 is my favorite!!!

"Isabella Sawn. I promise to love you forever, ever single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

Emma Winter | 8 comments I love this book:) but it is my

Jojobean Ehh this one was up there with New Moon. Not a lot of action util the end (I liked the battle). I didn't like how Jacob kept going after Bella especially when Edward and Bella were obviously together and she told him how much she loved Edward. I just though that was playing dirty.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments This book seemed to drag on and on. Nothing really happened. I found the battle not very well written and not very exciting.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (Emily416) | 5 comments i liked tbis book best of all. i dont know why, maybe because the triangle between bella, edward, and jacob is most intense. im kinda a sucker for love triangles :)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments Love triangles are great, but personally I'm getting tired of them. In almost every book there's a love triangle. What about a love quadrilateral or a love pentagon?

♛primadonna♛ (lavenderbird22) | 13 comments So many people have made fun of, put down, and just outright HATE these novels (like fifty shades before fifty shades) but i LOVE them. I read them aloud to my sisters when I first got my hands on them in 2008 and got them attached as well.! The love triangle was my favorite part and Edward and Jacobs banter/back-and-forth was hilarious. Loved this book.

samyam g | 68 comments Elena wrote: "Loved this one. Probably my favorite. Even though I love Edward I was rooting for Jacob at least a little!"
me too!!!!!!honestly, i like jacob more than edward!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments I really enjoyed the entire Twilight series, both the books and the movies. In the books, I really didn't have a favorite, I thought they were all great. In the movies, I liked the first three best.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) This one was my preferred book in the series. I liked Jacob as a character much more than everybody else, and this one had some good scenes in it.