Matched (Matched, #1)
This topic is about Matched
Heroes > Ky Markham (Matched)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
What do you think of Ky?

Artemisia Sage (bookworm56) | 78 comments HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webiny Don't get me started on him! He was a stereotypical moody/mysterious attractive type. I just couldn't stand him. Especially because his story was so painfully shallow when it was FINALLY revealed in Crossed. I also thought his bond with Cassia was incredibly weak. For me, Ky Markham was a major FAIL.

Emily Eastman | 12 comments I love Ky! He's a well developed character!

Tori (toridanielle) | 12 comments I love Ky so much!

Jennifer (AllTheRaeje) I loved Ky. I don't see how anyone could not like him! This kid has been through hell and back. He survived what many people couldn't. He finds something to believe in, and he lets that belief guide him to survival. I LOVE the way he loves Cassia. Of course he worries that he'll lose her to Xander. They have a huge history together. But he also reminds himself of the way she loves him. He's strong enough to stand up for what he believes, and then strong enough to face what he fears because he loves her more.

message 7: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
He was just 'Eh' the whole book and all the characters were pretty bland and boring...

Devora | 20 comments I loved Ky, he was deep and mysterious:)

Kylee very mysterious!

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 71 comments I loved Ky but I really didn't think that Cassia deserved him. Not that he should hook up with Indie. He could have done way better and I didn't like how she kinda liked him after the whole malfunction. Didn't it seem more like a pre-selected love?

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa | 48 comments I disliked him. I can just see myself if slapping him in the face it I met him.