This topic is about Reached
Series > Reached

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What do you think will happen?

message 2: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I din't know about this book-- Wow, thanks! I only read "Matched" and "crossed" is still on my to-read... But I'm glad that there's another one--I enjoyed this series. Since I haven't read "Crossed" i can't say what will happen, but I'm looking forward to this!

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccaa57) | 69 comments I LOVE the cover!

message 4: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments i love all of the covers for this series!

this brown girl reads JC (goodreadscomtbgreads) I think we're going to learn more about Xander and be thrusted into war maybe

message 6: by spazchild14 (new)

spazchild14 | 108 comments Anne wrote: "i love all of the covers for this series!"

Oh my God, me too!:)

Ariana spazchild14 wrote: "Anne wrote: "i love all of the covers for this series!"

Oh my God, me too!:)"

Same :) I'm really excited

Grace P (gracefulreads) It already came out know I read it already!

Annemieke (annemiekevanelst) | 17 comments Still waiting for the book to arrive in the Netherlands... But i think/hope reached will be full of choises and action.

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) I just started this , this morning. I like how its told from Xander, Ky, and Cassia's p.o.v's. Hope it ends satisfying.

Arpita Pandey | 8 comments read it .. good end to the series..

Ymarteeny | 24 comments Just finished Reached. I agree that it was a good end to the series, but I was left with some questions (what are the outerlands like?). Good series overall - Matched was my favorite.

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) I don't think I will read this particular one because I was dissapointed with Matched

Taylor Hughes | 2 comments I loved it. I thought she summed it up really well without giving us too much. I like cliff-hangery endings to an extent. I still found myself crying until the end (I'm a sucker for this stuff).

I've seen this series get some awful reviews, but I truly don't see why. It is a dystopian series, and in this particular section of fiction a lot of the books included in it are going to be a like. I personally thought this was a very different dystopian story that really included some awesome poetry and deep thinking!

Reached was AWESOME! So glad she ended up with Ky. I needed a happy ending to at least one series!

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I expected more action to be honest, but still a brilliantly written book. I love Indie!

message 16: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha | 5 comments Awesome ending
One of my favorite books
I coudnt put this book down until o finished it

Andrew I just finished it this morning. I liked the relationship between Xander and Lei, and that Ky and Cassia ended up together. Who do you think won the election? I think it was probably Anna.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I think Anna probably won the election. I wish Condie had written an epilogue

Alyssa (alyssaauch) | 16 comments I was kind of disappoint in this one. I had to force myself to finish it because it just wasn't gripping enough for me! It was a little too slow.

Her writing style is beautiful, and I think she mixes poetry and prose really uniquely. But the storyline? I don't know...it just kind of lost me in this last book.

Dekotah Thompson | 53 comments It took me awhile to read and finish this one.

Brittney | 114 comments I agree. Matched was a great start to the series. It was beautifully written and gripping...but this last book...was a disappointment. I guess I just expected something different and it made reading the book a process. It definitely took awhile to get through. I appreciated the happy ending however, that was one good thing about it

message 22: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 149 comments I believe this was a good ending for this book series. I wasn't too attached to the second one, which is probably why I didn't have any issues with this one. I do agree that I wish it showed us the Otherlands as well. Maybe she will write about then someday.

Janna (mzhyde) | 469 comments I was a bit disappointed in this book. I liked Matched and Crossed, but it took me a while to finish Reached. Some parts were a bit boring to me. However I'm glad there was a happy ending for Cassia & Ky, but also for Xander.

Brittney | 114 comments Janna wrote: "I was a bit disappointed in this book. I liked Matched and Crossed, but it took me a while to finish Reached. Some parts were a bit boring to me. However I'm glad there was a happy ending for Cassi..."

That is exactly how I felt. I do like that you mentioned xander getting a happy ending because I also was glad that he did.

message 25: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I completely agree with Janna and Brittney. I felt like I kept waiting for the action to happen, but it never did.

Shawna | 9 comments I finished this book a couple of weeks ago. I was really exited to finally own it in paperback, but so disappointed with the storyline. I wanted to see how it ended so I forced myself to read until I reached the end one night. The first book was so good. I wish all 3 books could have been like that read.

message 27: by ❥Katlynn (new)

❥Katlynn (katlynnvn) I kind of wish there was more to the ending :| and I felt bad for Xander, I thought he wouldn't ever stop loving Cassia but then I'm like aw yay!

Miyah The boom was alright I mostly finished just because I wanted to know who needed up with who. A lot of my freinds say the same thing to

Miyah *ended