Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Getting the Group Broadcasts?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments You guys need to let me know if anyone is getting the group broadcasts. It states they get sent out but then I don't get one and know one responds. *sigh*

That broadcast feature is just mocking me. I've sent out 4 in a two day period.

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel (soireb) | 67 comments If it's supposed to arrived as an email; I haven't receive a single one yet.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Yeah that's the way. *sigh* I hope they get that fixed.

I just sent one out. It should pop up in you GR email account, or if you have it setup your reg email account too.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 279 comments I have not received one yet either.. I will let you know if one pops up in my GR email

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel (soireb) | 67 comments Still no email, either in the site or in my personal inbox (I do have it set up), sorry. Most be a glitch or something.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Yeah, GR has been having crazy glitches lately.

message 7: by Heather (last edited Mar 06, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

Heather | 279 comments Just to let you know I am now receiving all the broadcasts you have been trying to send out. They all came through today.

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (soireb) | 67 comments Heather wrote: "Just to let you know I am now receiving all the broadcasts you have been trying to send out. They all came through today."

Just like Header I received all the broadcasts today ^.^ I guess is finally fixed.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Phew, I just noticed it finally making it out!!

I've extended the voting now that poeple can finally know about it.