Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Inactive Reading Lists) > ❀✿Gisbelle's 2012 Reading Lists✿❀

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Mar 19, 2012 07:04AM) (new)

Gisbelle January [10 Books]
Romero ❤❤❤❤❤ 6
Making You Mine ❤❤❤ 8
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight ❤❤❤❤❤ 10
Catching Jordan ❤❤❤❤❤ 12
Back When You Were Easier to Love ❤❤ 15
Slow Hands ❤❤ 15
No One Left to Tell ❤❤❤❤ 20
The Hard-to-Get Cowboy ❤ 22
Toybox ❤❤❤ 28
Across the Universe ❤❤❤❤❤ 30

Romero (The Moreno Brothers #4 ) by Elizabeth Reyes Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5) by Elizabeth Reyes The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly No One Left to Tell by Karen Rose The Hard-to-Get Cowboy by Crystal Green Toybox by Al Sarrantonio Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Mar 19, 2012 07:03AM) (new)

Gisbelle February [9 Books]
Getting Over Garrett Delaney ❤❤❤ 2
Kiss Crush Collide ❤ 4
Don't Breathe a Word ❤❤❤❤❤ 6
No Dress Required ❤❤❤ 11
Never Have I Ever ❤❤❤ 13
The One That I Want ❤❤❤❤ 16
Aces Up ❤❤❤❤ 20
Her Best Friend's Brother ❤❤❤❤❤ 21
Collide ❤ 23

Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala No Dress Required by Cari Quinn Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game, #2) by Sara Shepard The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt Her Best Friend's Brother  by T.J. Dell Collide by Megan Hart

message 3: by Gisbelle (last edited Apr 19, 2012 10:43PM) (new)

Gisbelle March [24 Books]
My Secret Life ❤ 1
Two Truths and a Lie ❤❤❤❤ 2
Article 5 ❤❤❤❤❤ 4
The Hunger Games ❤❤❤❤❤ 7
Crush Control ❤❤❤❤❤ 9
Catching Fire ❤❤❤❤ 11
Mockingjay ❤❤ 13
Marriage Behind the Facade ❤❤❤❤❤ 16
The Ghost and the Goth ❤ 16
Terms of Engagement ❤❤ 17
Between the Lines ❤❤❤❤❤ 19
Where You Are ❤❤❤❤❤ 21
Miss Daisy Is Crazy! ❤❤❤❤ 22
Barbie: I Can Be a Pet Vet (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) ❤❤❤❤ 24
I Can Be a Movie Star (Barbie) ❤❤❤❤ 24
Barbie in a Mermaid Tale ❤❤ 24
Good For You ❤❤❤ 25
The Field Guide ❤❤❤❤ 25
The Seeing Stone ❤❤❤❤❤ 26
Lucinda's Secret ❤❤❤ 26
The Ironwood Tree ❤❤❤❤❤ 27
The Wrath of Mulgarath ❤❤❤ 27
Just the Sexiest Man Alive ❤❤❤❤❤ 29
The Princess and the Pauper ❤❤❤❤ 30

My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346) by Lori Wilde Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3) by Sara Shepard Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Marriage Behind the Facade by Lynn Raye Harris The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade Terms of Engagement by Ann Major Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1) by Tammara Webber Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2) by Tammara Webber Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School, #1) by Dan Gutman Barbie I Can Be a Pet Vet (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (Step Into Reading - Level 1 - Quality) by Mary Man-Kong I Can Be a Movie Star (Barbie) (Pictureback Favorites) by Alison Inches Barbie in a Mermaid Tale (Barbie) by Mary Man-Kong Good For You (Between the Lines, #3) by Tammara Webber The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1) by Holly Black The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #2) by Holly Black Lucinda's Secret (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #3) by Holly Black The Ironwood Tree (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #4) by Holly Black The Wrath of Mulgarath (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #5) by Holly Black Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James The Princess and the Pauper by Nancy Bush

message 4: by Gisbelle (last edited Apr 19, 2012 10:44PM) (new)

Gisbelle April [10 Books]

Amelia O'Donohue Is So Not a Virgin ❤❤❤❤❤ 1
Dead Sexy ❤❤ 1
You Have Seven Messages ❤❤❤❤ 3
Tell Me a Secret ❤❤❤❤❤ 5
The Marriage Betrayal ❤❤ 9
The Fault in Our Stars ❤❤❤❤ 12
Jesse's Girl ❤❤❤❤ 13
Noah ❤❤❤ 14
Cain ❤❤❤❤ 16
Forbidden ❤❤❤❤ 19
A Dirty Job
A Little Wanting Song

Amelia O'Donohue Is So Not a Virgin by Helen Fitzgerald Dead Sexy (Harlequin Blaze #358) by Kimberly Raye You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala The Marriage Betrayal by Lynne Graham The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Jesse's Girl by Karen Erickson Noah (5th Street, #1) by Elizabeth Reyes Cain (The Waite Family, #1) by Kathi Barton Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley