UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Past Group Book Discussions > Taunting the dead - Mel Sherratt ... How are you getting on?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Taunting the Dead - Mel Sherratt

How are you getting on? No spoilers here please. Discussions thread starts in two weeks.

Hopefully Lorraine will be along to tell us why she chose this book

Taunting the Dead - Mel Sherratt

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments This one I ain't got but the blurb sounds great!

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments I mentioned on just finished just started,that i had finished The Crossing Places but couldn't decide between this book and Broken Silence or whether to wait for the group reads,so when i was asked,it was quite an easy pick.

message 4: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments I haven't read this one. Whether I do or not depends on how much other reading I have!

message 5: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Hope to join in reading this one.Bought it today.

message 6: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Comley (melcom) On my extensive tbr list! ;-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments The title keeps making me think of standing in a morgue and going 'neener neener'.

Sorry. Weird brain.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Being having a read of it on amazon,haven't seen any reviews on it yet so still pondering.

message 9: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments 50% thro,hoping to finish it tonight,but just started on my first drink,so it may well be tomorrow.It's going along nicely,there are a lot of characters so you do have to concentrate,but i'm enjoying it.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Ok just bought it,but won't be reading it just yet so shush lol

message 11: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments Ok zips lips and throws away the key.

message 12: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments Just finished,haven't rated it yet,still mulling it over.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Good or bad be careful what you say lol

message 14: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments Not saying a word.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Any less than 3 stars and there will be bother.

message 16: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments Think i'm swinging towards the 4.I'm going to rate it now.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments That's alright then lol.

message 18: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Planning to start reading this one tonight.

message 19: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments 40% in and it's getting better.

Lynne (Tigger's Mum) | 5862 comments I've finished and its the sort of crime novel I like so I was happy with it.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Good still reading stuarts book so will start it after that.

message 22: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Finished this evening. Slow start but I enjoyed reading it, but as Lorraine said "lots of characters so you do have to concentrate"

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments That's me knackered then lol

message 24: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Finished this morning, agree re the slow start but once it got going it kept me hooked.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments just started it the other night quite a good start.

message 26: by Steven (new)

Steven | 202 comments Patti (Perky Pineapple) wrote: "This one I ain't got but the blurb sounds great!"

I read this a few weeks ago and it really was anexciting read. quite graphic in parts but appropriate to the plot. :0)

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments just about quarter of the way through now still quite good.