UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Book Recommendations > New release from Jo Nesbo

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9083 comments Just love Harry Hole! Will be waiting till he comes down in price a bitty though ;0)

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments Does it matter that the first 2 books haven't been translated yet Rosemary?I have all the Harry Hole books,but am getting fed up with waiting for the first two.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9083 comments No, I don't think it does Lorraine. I read Redbreast because it was our bookgroup choice without realising there were earlier ones to be honest, and although there were references to earlier events it certainly didn't affect my enjoyment. And I enjoyed it so much I read the all the others straight after, one after the other, which I don't do very often. With most authors I find I like a rest between reads!

message 5: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25062 comments I've read 3. I thought they got a bit samey and one was frankly a slow burner. I still like them but I've got enough good stuff to read a the moment.

message 6: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4585 comments That's good to know,but by the time i get round to them the other 2 might have been translated,with the size of my tbr list.

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (susielily) | 469 comments I have read The Redbreast and Nemesis which, I think, are the second and third Harry Hole books. Nemesis is better, and I'm sure you can read them out of order. Love them - I save them for holidays.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I am so going to enjoy moving this thread.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments As much as I shall enjoy moving it back?

Naw, even better, I'll start a new thread...