Q&A with John Hansen discussion

Q&A

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stormi (BMReviewsohmy) (bmreviewsohmy) Hi John,

So how did you get the idea for your short story The Perfect Game?

message 2: by Linna (new)

Linna Drehmel | 2 comments Is writing something that you plan to do for the rest of your life? If not what else is here that you would like to do?

message 3: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Hobbes (vincenthobbes) | 1 comments Do you think you are growing as a writer? If so, can you elaborate? Where do you see yourself in five years?

message 4: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Fowers | 1 comments So John, I was wondering what got you into writing Horror? And is Horror the only thing you are going to write?

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Collier Hi John, I was just wondering, is there any advise you would give to them who want to write, or want to be a writer?

message 6: by Alexia (new)

Alexia Purdy (alexiapurdy) What helps you out when you can't write?

message 7: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Kosh (jeffreykosh) Hi, John,
Nice to meet you here.
My question is: Can you disclose something about your next project?

By the way, My Best

message 8: by Linna (new)

Linna Drehmel | 2 comments How do you feel now with your really kool story in Dark Light?

message 9: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Kosh (jeffreykosh) Thanks, John.
I see you are traveling the right path.
I wish you all the best.

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa What types of books do you like to read? Also, what authors do you admire?

message 11: by Alexia (new)

Alexia Purdy (alexiapurdy) Ok, the all time question for ya: POV- First person or Third or mix it up? What do you think?

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) Nice to meet you John. Was wondering if you plan to write a series? I love to follow characters, they feel like old friends.

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) Can't wait to get started reading! Great to hear about the series. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

message 14: by Selah (new)

Selah Janel (selahjanel) | 2 comments Hi John!

Who are your writing heroes/inspirations? They can be horror or otherwise - but who do you look up to when it comes to writers? And I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok John, I like to get to know the man behind the author. So, a few nosy questions:
1) Coke or Pepsi
2) Ford or Chevi
4) Twitter or Facebook?
3) Where do you honestly see yourself in five years?
4) Where do you realistically see yourself in five years?

message 16: by Desiree (new)

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) | 2 comments Q&A with John Hansen Q&A with John Hansen discussion
Giveaway!!! my fb hey are you going to do more book and then are going to do book mark of the book you now me i ove to read and bog on the books

message 17: by Char (new)

Char I'm sorry. Chevy was the correct answer.