Mods > Mod anyone?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (awesumqueen) | 315 comments Mod
Let me say this correctly.

I WILL ADD MODS!

NOT CURRENT MODS!

Ask here.

message 2: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
Meeeee!! Unless I am already one

U r!

message 4: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
ok. srry. teeheeeeee!!

message 5: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

oppsies!

message 6: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Shivani  (booklover27) | 563 comments Mod
Me! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (last edited Mar 02, 2012 01:34PM) (new)

I already am haha people

message 8: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

arggh

message 9: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Heheheheeeeee!!!

Hey.....

On mine...

Fine go away. Ur just jealous ofmy awesumnese

Urstill on goodreads. Nowise am going. Stay jealous of my awesumness.

message 14: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Me! Queen of awesomeness.

message 15: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Meeeeee!!! The AWEWOME QUEEN of awesomness

I am the ruler of these un awesum peasants.

message 17: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

u think of things wrong!!!! i wuz gonna ask shivi who was her king

Hey!

message 19: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

yeah, tar isnt online no more

Hey, wait till I comment and let me check my notifications.

message 21: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

k

message 22: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Tar, moi, is just soooooooo last month!

Moi

message 24: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Jag, that's in Swedish, and that is random, and random is awesome!

Sweta, wanna be a mod?

message 26: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

okkkkaaay, moi???

They just like monitor the group. Go on the homepage and see the list of mods. I am making u one. U r also a princess of awesumness

message 29: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

a person who runs a group

But of course, I am the queen.

Ha! Sweta, u don't have a "verified" email so it won't let me add u!

message 32: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

psh,psh!

message 33: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

I'm mod.

message 34: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

yeah, clap for shivi. woooow

Good 4 u. Shivani, u just like pop up out of nowhere.

message 36: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

i know right, and u r copying another 1 of my things again, the g4u??? GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!

Guys. I gotta go. Probably will be back soon.

Bye!

Stay awesum!

-ruler/queen of awesumness

message 38: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

bye!

I have said that so many times on this. I am trying to bug Shivani with it. Sorry, I didn't know it was urs. Bye now!

message 40: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

ok!

message 41: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

I made up queen of awesomeness!

message 42: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

sure u did. and i am still one anusha, cuz u were kind of late

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 339 comments poor shivani
everyone being mean to her!!!
nd thanx!!!

message 44: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

I'm the queen of awesomeness!

message 45: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

fine, we r the twins of awesomeness!

message 46: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

ikr!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Actually everyone is being mean to each other.

message 48: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

yeah. im kind of tryin to settle it down

message 49: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Thank you!

message 50: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

guys, no one here is awesumer than each other okay, lets just all be as awesome as we r - (cuz were a lot) and enjoy our together awesomness. ok, Go Awesomness!!!!

« previous 1 3