THE RANDOM GROUP discussion

Random Ideas > Pic Ideas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen I was thinking of the main picture that represents our group I think we should change it every week and make it be random! do you have any Ideas.

message 2: by Shreeya (new)

Shreeya | 116 comments Mod
first off all my computer says that u sent this message at 12:39 PM so did u really and wats the time dif between where u livce and me? k for u r idea nto to b rude but i dont kno wi dont think i will od that it takes up 2 much of my lifw! lol life is 2 short not 2 b lived!

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen uh I did not understand what you said but 3hours is the time difference

message 4: by Shreeya (new)

ohh! because every time u send an message on the side it says what time u sent the message! and it said 12:39 om at night! and i was thinking wow! she sleeps reeeally late! lol

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen hahaha

message 6: by Shreeya (new)

so r u 3 hours behind or forward?

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen behind I think

message 8: by Jen (last edited Dec 11, 2008 04:57PM) (new)

Jen and yes I probably do sleep late

message 9: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments sorry i haven't been on and commenting...my internet was down for a while. I think that changing pictures is awesome!! maybe we could do a chicken. One time I was checking comments, and it said that you put a comment on at 2:00 am Jen.

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen that is 11:00 pm for me

message 11: by Shreeya (new)

ohh! wow u sleep late! my "curfew" is that i have 2 b done with hom,ework by 9:00-9:30 unless ia hve a really good excuse and i can go non the computer on weekdays to play on the computers is like 45 min! yeah i know its not realistic! jk

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen uh well I am not supposed to play on the computer so ur lucky

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen for the christmas week we should put a Christmas tree on the pictur

message 14: by Shreeya (new)

well im not christian anyway so i am just going 2 leave my pic! anywa u guys can do i tif u want but have u guys read the twilight sireis yet! if no t ughh read it!~

message 15: by Jen (last edited Dec 13, 2008 09:07AM) (new)

Jen I am going to read it and I am not christian either I meant for the group picture. We can celebrate all holidays.

message 16: by Shreeya (new)

yay! anyway i am soo sad i htink i will get a bad grade in this report card! :(

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen well you have got to study. I had the weekend off school and monday and Tuesday because of bad snow storms

message 18: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments LUCKY!!! i am christian....I READ TWILIGHT!!!

message 19: by Jen (new)

Jen cool

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen u should try my polls

message 21: by Jen (new)

Jen good Idea

message 22: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments Twilight is good...but i'm confused does edward like her or does he just wanna eat her???

message 23: by Shreeya (new)

ohhhhhh my god! i cant believe u just ruined the whole siries for her!!!!!

message 24: by Shreeya (new)

i am soo mad at u "wannabe wangster" how could u! ugghhhh! anyway dont worry i got good grades jen! all as and one a- !!!!!! i told mary u send her emails jen and she checked her email and has no emails from u! :( now she is sad! :(

message 25: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments hey its okay....my friend already kinda spoiled it..but don't worry i'll still read the other books..well DUH!! who is mary??

message 26: by Jen (new)

Jen huh I sent her lots of emails and me I did not even read trilight

message 27: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments i am so tired i have no idea why i am on here at 6:45 am.....just yeah...

message 28: by Jen (new)

Jen are you crazy! What time did you sleep
Oh and Shreeya I sent a email to Mary

message 29: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments i went to bed at 9:45...i just have to get up early...

message 30: by Shreeya (new)

WATS WRONG WITH U! why didnt u read twilight and the perosn who asked who i smary she is mine and jens friend. anwya this was a long time a go jen when she told me she checked her email!

message 31: by Jen (new)

Jen no wonder tell her to check her email again. Anyway I am going to find the right time to read Twilight and I got my braces tightened IT HURTS. ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Jen (new)

Jen do u like the smiley face its this weeks pic
any sugestions for next week

message 33: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments I LUV THE PIC!!! maybe next we could do a pig??? UGGG!!! my brother also got his braces tightened and he is complaining so much!! Hey Hazel!!

message 34: by Jen (new)

Jen pig sounds good AND braces REALLY hurts

message 35: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments hey jen r u on right now??

message 36: by Jen (new)

Jen yep
r u

message 37: by Jen (new)

Jen OH Shreeya you should tell Mary to Join

message 38: by Shreeya (new)

the club?

message 39: by Shreeya (new)

guess wat in the state i am in right not htere is more than 10 in of snow so me and mary are probably going to go sleding! whee!

message 40: by Jen (new)

Jen yep. And you guys are soooooo lucky I would have came if I lived there. I have to sleading in 1in of snow alone or with my family members

message 41: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments THERE IS MORE THAN 11 INCHES OF SNOW HERE AND I HAVE TO SHOVEL!!!!!

message 42: by Shreeya (new)

ohh reeeally? wat state do u lve in? here the was 12 inches but we pay people 2 come and shovel the snow! merry cristams and a happy new year! we just put up oout christmas tree even thouggh we odnt celebrate christmas!
i just get one pesent normally a good one!

last year i got $100

whoo

message 43: by Jen (new)

Jen oh cool same we put up our christmas tree and we don't celebrate it either

message 44: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments i live in Michigan...where do u live?? We celebrated christmas, and we get little cheap presents! $ 100??? wow

message 45: by Jen (new)

Jen near the Pacific ocean I prefer not to give my state

message 46: by Christie (new)

Christie (lemoncrazy) | 75 comments thats ok

message 47: by Jen (last edited Dec 26, 2008 07:12PM) (new)

Jen thanks

message 48: by Jen (new)

Jen the pig is up!

message 49: by Shreeya (new)

what? soooooooooo random

message 50: by Jen (new)

Jen I know ha ha I miss you and Mary soooooooo much you should really tell her to join

« previous 1