Addicted to YA discussion

Character Romances > Zoey, Stark, Erik, Heath, Kalona, and Loren

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

message 2: by Racheal (new)

Racheal Renwick (Racheal_Renwick) I think she got around, haha.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments Hahahahahahahahaha!!! The other topics are all love triangles and this is like......6!!!! I mean the girl needs to

message 4: by Ela (new)

Ela yep she needs to listen to Ron :D

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Chambers (dsrt16) | 10 comments I had to stop reading these books because I was so disgusted with Zoey and all her men. She is young, so it is fine that she isn't stuck on one guy. Young girls should date around, but not sleep or kiss around. Just date and get to know a wide variety of men. But, this, this was just gross!

message 6: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "Hahahahahahahahaha!!! The other topics are all love triangles and this is like......6!!!! I mean the girl needs to
"

So true!

message 7: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 13 comments She sure did get around lol I liked Heath and Erik. But stark was my favorite.

message 8: by Ela (new)

Ela Stark was the only one I could bear, but I think I stopped reading before he had a chance to piss me off.
AHH Heath and Erik REALLY annoyed me!!

message 9: by Shayna (last edited Dec 19, 2012 09:01AM) (new)

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 188 comments I think she was young and naive. Heath was her high school sweetheart loved him! She had to move on because she was becoming a vampyre he would remain human and this is not Twilight (i love twilight) and the hottest guy at the house of night Erik was basically after her because he felt something there but I think it was just a pull because of who she is to Nyx. Loren was in it with Neferet and used evil to cloud Zoey's mind and fill it with lust for him. He was her biggest mistake! She felt a strong pull towards Stark when he showed up because of who they would be to each other in the future. And with Kalona all women felt his pull he was supposed to be unimaginably gorgeous and irresistible but Zoey resisted and eventually loathed him even though a part of her that was his Aya incarnate was drawn to him. She didn't sleep around with them all at once she didn't even sleep with all of them. That's why you have to read it all.
It is the story of a girls journey to womanhood dealing with the most confusing circumstances that could happen to a teenage girl. But in the end she is with her soulmate.

message 10: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) What book is this from?

message 11: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Poor her. She have to choose one in the end.
only love triangle in the latest one.

Either Stark or Aurox/Heath

message 12: by April (new)

April | 557 comments My favorite characters are Stark and Heath (if I'm just picking from this list). I think Zoey got around WAYY TOO MUCH!!! I never really liked Erik because he's an asshole to Zoey! Kalona's cool and I'm starting to like him more as a character because I've read all the books that are out. Heath is just awesome!! Oh and I love Damien and Jack too!!! Stevie Rae is amazing! The books are kind of dragged out, but I have a lot of favorite characters in this series.

message 13: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) ^ Zoey really needs to pick one guy. LOL. :))

message 14: by April (new)

April | 557 comments ^Lol yes that's true!!

message 15: by Erica (new)

Erica | 138 comments Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "Hahahahahahahahaha!!! The other topics are all love triangles and this is like......6!!!! I mean the girl needs to
"

Woah... how did you do the Harry Potter thing. IT MOVES! You must go to Hogwarts... :)

message 16: by Ela (new)

Ela Ali wrote: "What book is this from?"

This is from House of Night

message 17: by Ela (new)

Ela ShaeAnn77 wrote: "I think she was young and naive. Heath was her high school sweetheart loved him! She had to move on because she was becoming a vampyre he would remain human and this is not Twilight (i love twiligh..."

Wait, you've got to the point where she's with only one guy? *mind blown*

message 18: by Anna (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:50AM) (new)

Anna | 300 comments ShaeAnn77 wrote: "I think she was young and naive. ...It is the story of a girls journey to womanhood dealing with the most confusing circumstances that could happen to a teenage girl...."

errr...what? Just throw a dice and pick one.

message 19: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Are all these guys competing for Zoe at the same time? (I haven't read this series yet)

message 20: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments Zoe is one of the biggest flirt of book world. Lol

message 21: by Ela (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:35AM) (new)

Ela Yeah they are all competing for her and she test drives most of them, often simultaniously. It's amazing she ever finds time to do anything!

message 22: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments Lol yeah exactly. Her time management is really appreciable. XD

message 23: by Ela (new)

Ela Yeah maybe she'd be a good personal assistant :D

message 24: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments We're planning her career here. :P :D

message 25: by Ela (new)

Ela Someone needs to help her!

message 26: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 787 comments Yeah. She needs to sort out her mind

message 27: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 200 comments I stopped reading once Stark was introduced. I liked the rest of the characters but another guy? Really? -_- when I learned there was even more after, I was glad I stopped.

message 28: by Shayna (new)

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 188 comments @Ela Yea it happens. lol

You would think it'd be easy I mean it would be for me but trust me it gets better!

message 29: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 442 comments horrible romance.that is all i can say

message 30: by Faery (last edited May 06, 2014 07:42PM) (new)

Faery (1234ideclareathumbwar) | 465 comments Katie wrote: "I had to stop reading these books because I was so disgusted with Zoey and all her men. She is young, so it is fine that she isn't stuck on one guy. Young girls should date around, but not sleep o..." That is exactly why I stopped reading the series.

message 31: by Veevee (new)

Veevee I didn't really mind that she was flirting around with a bunch if guys her age, my problem was when she started doing stuff with the teacher. I mean yuck! She had all these good guys around her and she ended up sleeping with a teacher, Bleh!

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (aglionby) | 488 comments I frankly liked having all the different love interests, but mainly the only one I truly like is Heath.

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (aglionby) | 488 comments Ali wrote: "What book is this from?"
This is really late and I apologize but this book series is called The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast.