Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
This topic is about Graceling
Character Romances > Po and Katsa

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I like them, but I felt like Katsa was more independent and strong without Po.

Lexi (readinglush) Great romance. I always cheered for them, and it just added so much to the story.

Missy (missy_aurora) cute couple but like Anne I felt that Katsa did better without Po. Also I realized that the authors message was that women can be without guys if they want (call it anti marriage but I think it sends a better message then other YA where the girl has to choose between two guys but yet she all ways choices some one instead of being by herself)

Katrina (katrinarose) I love that the book wasn't centered around their romance and it was a simple but strong love. It was sweet.

message 6: by cy (new) - rated it 4 stars

cy I agree with all the above and liked that she at least didn't go soppy and mushy, but stayed strong..

Nicole Sanglay (speckintheuniverse) | 92 comments I agree with all of you. I like that strong image of a woman that Kristin Cashore made. What I don't like is that Katsa was willing to have an intimate relationship with Po but she didn't want to get married. Marriage doesn't mean that the woman is yielding to the man; in my opinion.

Kal G They are kind of married in their own way. Neither of them would like to truly MARRY each other but they show a lot of signs of love in the third book.

Farhia (farhia97) | 183 comments at first I didn't really like Po, like Katsa did too, but once he arrived at the castle and got to know him better, I loved him wayyyy more :)

message 10: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo | 2 comments I love them together! They're just perfect for each other. They accept each other and i think that their romance is amazing.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ I loved them together!!

Harlee I loved Po and Katsa together! They built a great friendship that became an even greater romance and Po's accident just brought them even closer together! They are one of my favorite fictional couples ever :)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ @Harlee
I totally agree!!

Harlee Katsa not wanting to marry Po wasn't really a problem for me. Back in her time, marriage was pretty much the man having ownership over a woman. Now, not so much. But I love that she always wanted to remain her own person, do what she wants, when she wants and not be tied down or forced to stay by marriage.

Sabrina (brinasbooks) Graceling is probably one of my all time favorite books, and Katsa and Po are one of my favorite couples. They are wild individuals, so they just make sense to me. And I love how they make each other happy, even when Po was injured. Love them!!!