Hidden (House of Night, #10)
This topic is about Hidden
Series > Hidden

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5315 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Alejandra (Allie) (lost_at_hogwarts) I finished this one a couple of days ago. I actually enjoyed the story line but Zoey's attitude towards people and life in general really bugged me.

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5315 comments Mod
Zoey in general bugged me. Along with basically the entire book. At least Aphrodite was there to make things a little better.

Alejandra (Allie) (lost_at_hogwarts) Yeah, Aphrodite makes it a little more bearable and interesting because you never know what she's going to say next. :)

message 5: by Ela (new)

Ela I've given up with this but I was just wondering what people thought of it? If I didn't like the previous ones am I gonna be amazed by this one?

April | 557 comments I like the series, but it's getting a little repetative and annoying. It is in my top 10 fav series, though that could change. I found the books when I was 16 and fell in love with them, though Zoey's babble annoys me with the writing style, but it's definately unique. i like the series though, because it's definately a unique storyline and it is very good, I think the storyline is interesting enought to keep reading.

Tiffany Gallant (tiffnkailey) I really liked this book. But I'm very easy when it comes to books. I enjoy alot of them, and don't get held up on the writing/storyline/etc. What I liked most about this book was Heath (I forgot what his new name is)and his conflicts with figuring out who he is. I like how Nefera is all evil, but at the end of the day she is so weak. Like her relationship with the white bull. This series is interesting, because my favorite characters seem to change a lot. I think part of it is the novella's for Dragon and Lenobinia (however you spell her name). I like reading more into thier past.

Imogen (steelimo) | 3 comments I am trying to read it now , but personally I find it difficult to get into it really - it's more boring compared to the previous ones :/

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I am currently reading it.. trying to browse the previous book because i forgot some details about what happened

April | 557 comments I read it back when it first came out, but I was reading I think 3 or 4 books at once so I didn't actually finish it because I found as it got closer to the ending it was just cliche.. But I liked it. I'm honestly going to try and re-read the series this year. But I did like the book

message 11: by Mariana (new) - added it

Mariana Pereira (maripere95) I find that the authors are unnecessarily prologning the House of Night seriers. For me every book has gotten less and less interesting and the endings are obvious and cliché. Like we know in the last book Neferet's either going to be defeated or become a good person. Almost all their books end with "We'll always have love" or "As long as we have love..." They could be creative with the endings.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Have you guys read the new epilogue for this book? I've just read it from the house of night website.

last 2 books left!! I want this to be over because it's dragging already

message 13: by May (new) - rated it 3 stars

May 舞 Actually this is one of my top favorite books! it wasn't like that at first but after Stevie Rae's and kalona's and Lenobia's story "basically everyone except Zoey" i really started to love the plot although there are many unnecessary stuff to make the series longer. I really really hate heath's death + possessive stark "that's what i think" + Zoey sometimes + the sentence "we'll always have love" i really wish someone would tell me why do they keep repeating it over and over again!! + Erin becoming a bitch!!!!!
However, i suppose that all these ugly things are part of this series uniqueness =) i don't mind not ending it if they tell us what's going to happen in the end (yeah i don't mind spoiling the whole thing)

Jenny (jchen123) | 16 comments I can't stand zoey! Her attitude and her voice really annoys me...I've read all the house of night novels except for this one. It's become too repetitive and is going in circles! Sadly I think im going to stop...anyone recommend me to still continue?

Melissa (aglionby) | 489 comments I loved the series in the beginning then my interest slowly melted away. Hidden was a painfully slow read for me, the only character I really like is Aphrodite. I even despise Stark, but Heath on another hand is still in my heart. I hate how Aphrodite became human I was enraged. P.S. I thought I was the only one who hated Zoey.