Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Did you go to boarding school? Would you like to? Why?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.D. Field Did you go to Boarding School? was it anything like in this book? Wasit fun with parties and stuff? Or boring?
Or was it harsh, like Kate Middleton's experience here... http://jdfield.blogspot.com/2011/06/k...
What do you think? Is it worth it?

J.D. Field There's also tons of boarding school in Harry Potter. Hogwarts would be an amazing place to go, but of course we accept that it's not real. Vampire Academy, though there's vampires, might be realistic.
Do you think it is? Would you like to study there, or somewhere like it?

Black Queen No, but I would love to! That will be awesome if Hogwarts was a real school, but then It wouldn't be like how it's in the movies. Now VA I would love to stay their real or fake...that academy is awesome..:D

message 4: by Habz (new) - added it

Habz I don't know anyone who goes to a boarding school, but i'm sure it's not as fun as the books lead us to believe. Of course i would love to go to Hogwarts and i think St Trinians sounds like a really cool boarding school as well!

Does anyone go or went to a real boarding school?

J.D. Field Habz wrote: "I don't know anyone who goes to a boarding school, but i'm sure it's not as fun as the books lead us to believe. Of course i would love to go to Hogwarts and i think St Trinians sounds like a reall..."

i'm changing the title... :)

george ☽ I've never been to a boarding school, but I would love to, especially if it were Hogwarts I were attending!

PostCardashian Kim I would love to go to boarding school. imagine hanging out with your friends all the time it would be like a sleepover ervyngiht

message 8: by Laerke (new)

Laerke I'm going to a kind of boarding school for a year next year and I can't wait :)

message 9: by Habz (new) - added it

Habz J.D. wrote: "Habz wrote: "I don't know anyone who goes to a boarding school, but i'm sure it's not as fun as the books lead us to believe. Of course i would love to go to Hogwarts and i think St Trinians sounds..."

ok lol:)

message 10: by Maryam (new)

Maryam If all my close and extremely fun friends were going, then I wouldnt miss the oppurtunity. You wouldn't have to top up your phone all the time, you could talk in person. However its all highly unlikely that my friends and I will end up at the same boarding school!

message 11: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Some good examples are alltime faves by Enid Blyton
The Naughtiest Girl at School
Malory Towers
St Clares
The Gallagher girls is a boarding school for spies!
A book that I would love to relate to is 'Zahras first term at the academy' a muslim boarding school, that would be fun!
Sadly these are all just a glance at boarding schools from a good perspective. But reading them gives you an idea and allows you to experience what boarding schools are like.
--HOGWARTS-- <3

message 12: by J.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.D. Field Maryam wrote: "Some good examples are alltime faves by Enid Blyton
The Naughtiest Girl at School
Malory Towers
St Clares
The Gallagher girls is a boarding school for spies!
A book that I would love to relate to i..."

I loved Mallory Towers! I used to actually get quite sad that I didn't go there.
Not to a school like it, but exactly there, Mallory Towers, lol

message 13: by Maryam (new)

Maryam When I read Malory Towers, everything was so clearly set out in my head, I can imagine it all happening. I used to (and sometimes still do) sit and daydream about going to Malory Towers, imagine the fun!