Q&A with Beth Groundwater discussion

Beth Groundwater
This topic is about Beth Groundwater
What do you like to do for fun?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 22 comments I'm wondering what you like to do for fun

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth | 216 comments Mod
Hi Christine,
Thanks for asking. First of all, I love to read! I also enjoy activities that take me outside to enjoy Colorado's beautiful surroundings, like skiing in the winter and hiking and whitewater rafting in the summer.

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 22 comments I could never hike lol

message 4: by Magpie67 (new)

Magpie67 | 27 comments whitewater rafting is fun! I tried that in Colorado too!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 22 comments I could never do whitewater rafting lol

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nancyjcohen) I like to take walks and enjoy the greenery outside.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 22 comments I love to take walks with my family

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth | 216 comments Mod
Hiking isn't much different than walking, Christine, it's just doing it on natural terrain versus concrete or asphalt. I know there are many short hikes (1-3 hours) around here that are on relatively flat ground, so they are easy.

I'm glad to see so many of you enjoy getting out in the great outdoors for fun! Now, where's the READERS?! ;-)

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 22 comments I think i would get way to tired out from hiking but my aunt sometimes goes hiking with her friends