A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) A Great and Terrible Beauty discussion

Did you like it?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia A Great and Terrible Beauty

This book/series is amazing. Any comments?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it! I takes me a while to read them because I want to get every detail I can out of it! It's one of my favorites. :)

Olivia I'm the same! I'm currently reading the last one and I'm excited but at the same time I don't want it to end!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "I'm the same! I'm currently reading the last one and I'm excited but at the same time I don't want it to end!"

I haven't gotten around to it yet. Even though I own it. xD

Isabel I like the first and the second one. . . but it's taking me a while to get into the third one. . .
=[

Olivia MJ wrote: "Olivia wrote: "I'm the same! I'm currently reading the last one and I'm excited but at the same time I don't want it to end!"

I haven't gotten around to it yet. Even though I own it. xD"

I'm working on it. I just started it and am busy with other stuff so I'm not sure how long it will take me? Did you like Simon or Kartik?

Veronica I love this series.

Seaspray13 I don't know. I didn't like this series too much. Maybe just not my type of book. i am glad i read it though!

Valerie I thought it was pretty good, but not 5 star stuff

message 10: by Ruka (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruka I really liked the plot/storyline but too bad I hated tbe characters. They ruined the book for me so i never bothered reading the next two.

Becky i got really confused! i've read them but couldn't tell you what happened because i really didn't understand anything!