Enna Burning Enna Burning discussion

What language would you like to learn?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenna i would like to learn fire, but balance it with water.

Ziyue Wind and water.

Kayla An animal power

Jenna i would also like to learn animal speech

Shelby Water or wind.
Though I'd take any:)
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!
Scratch that, I just remembered that 'animal' is one of the languages! So, either animal or as a back-up water.

Jenna maybe tree too.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Hm. I haven;t read that yet. Don'y spoil it for me please. :)

Meredith Wind and Water (does query speach count as sort of a stone speach from princess academy.) animal might also be cool but i don't htink most animals whould be good at conversation.

Meredith Oh and i love trees i forgot about that one so i cahnge mine to tree and rain i live in WA after all we have both of those in abundence!I love the rain and trees!!!!

message 11: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne I think that I'd love to have water and fire. Ironically Dasha and Enna are my two favorite charactors that have a language. I also love their weird friendship.

message 12: by Brie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brie treeeeeeees (:
or animal-dolphins mainly

Erica People speaking! What? You have to admit it would be useful. I'm not evil. Really.

message 14: by C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. IF i could balance it, i would choose fire and balance it with water

Carolyn Techinically, animal isn't one isn't it? Isi still went pyshco and she'd known it since she was very yound. You need two together like air and fire.... I don't know how animal just got left out but....
I had to think long and hard about my anwser because I wanted a solid descion. If I had two I would people speaking and tree.

Kaylah POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
I like what Ani has. Animal, and two elements. But I'd like water and fire (whereas Ani has wind and fire by the end of Enna Burning).

Lindsay Animals. Horses like Isi. Possibly people speaking.

Tabitha Animals, water, and fire. So cool!

johanna I'd say Animal speaking... probably birds, like Ani and her aunt... but personally I'd rather not have any magic :).

Oakleigh Aguirre water!

averycait Water or people. Do you think the sky has a language? Other than wind?

message 22: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara Wind, fire, water, people (any two will work)

Talitha animal and wind :)

Ellie Fire and water would be awesome! Then they would balance each other out. It's so hard to pick, though!

Emily Fuller Wind and fire- like Isi!!!

Maria Water and plants.

message 27: by Anna (last edited Jun 28, 2013 09:47PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anna Birds. That way, I could tell the birds that screech outside my window at five o'clock in the morning on weekends to kindly shut up. ;)

Naomi  Chongsiriwatana Water and Fire

Madeline Rose I would choose fire and quarry-speech. Yeah, I know that's not from the Bayern books, but I would still love to learn it.