Panem discussion

General > Mod Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay If you would like to be a mod you must do this.

Name: (whatever you want to go by)
How much time do you spend online:
Will you be an active mod:
How creative are you? Think you could create cool arenas? Give a sample:

message 2: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Jaidyn | 537 comments Mod
Name: Jaidyn
How much time do you spend online: A LOT. I'm on periodically, sometimes the times range from 1+ hours. Once I was on for 10 hours straight.
Will you be an active mod: Yup. I love the Hunger Games.
How creative are you? Think you could create cool arenas? Give a sample: A maze. Like in one of the Percy Jackson books. Only, in this, there are only two ways to get out. Death and winning. At certain dead ends you will find hidden doors, which could either give you supplies, or certain death. Sometimes it could lead you to another part of the maze. The cornucopia is right in the center, and the temp. varies on where you are.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Name: Kelsey, Kels, Kelsey da great, master ;) The names go on!
How much time do you spend online: Whenever I have time.
Will you be an active mod: Duh
How creative are you? Think you could create cool arenas? Give a sample: ALRIGHT! here we go! How about a leveled arena kinda like a spinning top? Random holes are in the ground that are disguised so that tributes randomly fall through. Each level is a different climate arena so in some tornados can randomly strike or earthquakes. Whatever. and like the spinning top-- they all shift so one hole won't lead you into the same spot you were!

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Name: Kristen
How much time do you spend online: As long as I can which is everyday at least once every 2 hours except holidays...
Will you be an active mod: Yep.
How creative are you? Think you could create cool arenas? Give a sample: There could be like an Alice in Wonderland deal where a lot of the foods do weird things. Everything would be backwards and what is usually small would be big. Just imagine gigantic tracker jackers all over the place. There would also be random climates like it could snow one day and be super hot the next, as well as few water sources to draw in a fight.

message 5: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Name: Audrey
How much time do you spend online: Two hours a day, sometimes I sneak on during homework. :P
Will you be an active mod: Yesh.
How creative are you? Think you could create cool arenas? Give a sample: There's a spinning wheel see, and there are these sneaky little mutts that have deadly powers. Some can be like jabber jays and they echo the screams of loved ones, lulling you into yet another trap. There is tons of food in one place only, so people have to go there to get it. There would be water in a pond that refills itself everyday, so people have to fight for that too! ^^
O.O Where did Ashley go?!