Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Hephaestus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 867 (867 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Hephaestus Cabin

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((is this cabin dead??))

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Burned down more like)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Justine walks into thte empty cabin setting her stuff on her cot

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments What happened here why is everone moping around? get up lets clean our cabin!!!!! acie said

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Summer, the Hephaestus cabin has been restored. :) It been two years in RL since it burned down.))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments kacie walked into her cabin with hay all over her and plopped down on her bed. "i swear i need to invent something to feed that messy horse "

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kaicie had some scary dreams about her mum she was thrashing around her bed and crying out

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya walked into the Hephaestus cabin whistling Good Feelung by Flo Rida. Her brown hair was swept to one side laying gently on her shoulder. She more messy denim shorts, a blue tank top and boots.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya stopped in her traxks when she saw the girl crying. "A-are you alright?"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya stood still, her eyes wide. Who was this girl? Was she new or something?

((you know what she looks like right? ))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments ((ya)) hey kacie noticed the girl and walked up to her. hey im kacie i got here last week you?

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "I've been here since I was 6. I'm Leya."

Leya tilted her head a bit as she looked at Kacie, causing her hair to fall to the other side. "Are you ok?"

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments ya bad dreams. Kacie blushed she was still coverd in hay from last night. She got up and walked over to her dresser finding a fresh pair of clothes

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya sat on her bed woth a sigh and then layed back.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments after Kacie was dressed she sat by leyla on her bed"you look tiered"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "I am, lot of work to do at the forge. I didn't sleep much." Leya mumbled

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya answered with a soft "hmm" and started to nod off.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments kacie walked up to her bed and started pulling off her sweaty sheets

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya was half asleep, and for aome reason she couldn't fall asleep all the way. It was like she was in two different worlds or dimensions.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments kacie saw leya was struggling to fall asleep so she whipped up hot choclate with cinnamon. "i hope your not alergic to cinnamon"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya took the cup amd drank it gratefully.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "so... it sure is cold" kacie said trying to make nice conversation

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "I guess it is... I never feel cold." Leya said drowzily

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "ya i guess i shouldnt either but i havent masterd my powers yet im only 12

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "oh, really? I'm 16" Leya said

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "cool, hey when your not tired ill show you my horse if you want"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "Thats sounds awesome." Leya said through a yawn. She had never ridden a horse let alone get to get close to one.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya gave a tired smile and said "thanks" as she layed back in her bunk. Leya was finally able to sleep thanks to the drink Kacie had given her.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kaci came back in and flopped down on her bed she tried to use her powers but once again they didn't work. jeez she thought when am i going to get this fire thing right maybe laya will teach me she thought. Ya we could do an exchange ill teach her to ride cache and she can teach me fire powers. She heard her horse whinney painfully and she went outside to go see what was wrong. Cache was lying on his side looking very sick. "Leya!" Kacie hoped she could hear her she shouted again "leya!"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya got up quickly and ran out side. She had her hand blazing with fire in the case it was a monster but when she saw the horse on the ground, her hand went out. "What happened?!" she askes as ahe knelt beside Kacie

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kacie was panicking. "Cache he just fell down or something he is really hurt. i cant stand to see him like this. Please end it Leya." ((this reminds me of what happend to my horse my dad had to shoot him :())

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "You want me you kill it?!" Leya asked looking at Kacie wildly. "Why don't i just call a saytr over or something?"

((awww :( ))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "ive seen this before he is in so much pain a saytr cant help him trust me please." kacie walked up to cache and kissed him on his forehead and whisperd "thank you" and turned away again.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya hesitated. She didn't know if she could do this. But she knew she had to. Leya gently touched the horse sending fire into his veins. Its died without feeling pain as the fire gave a soothing feeling and not a burning one.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kaci knelt down and said a prayer to her father and the horse dissapeard. then she ran back into the cabin leaving a trail of tears. ((i dont even know why i wrote this im crying now lol thank you for killing him in a nice way and not viliontly chopping off his head or something :( ))

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) ((Why would i do that?! That would be so mean and psychotic!))

Leya sadly follwed after her, solent tears spilling fron her eyes. She had jiat killed a horse. That was her first interaction woth one, and ahe had ro kill it?! Like what the Hades was that about? Leya wiped the tears fro her eyes so she could be strong for Kacie and walked in the cabin.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kacie was on her bed holding a plush horse animal so what if people thought it was childish she needded a hug even if it was from a stuffed animal all she could think of was her sister. this exsact thing happednd to her. she was dead her whole family was dead and she was just a little kid. kacie didnt want to put her horse through what her sister was put through. she knew no magic could cure that. her mom tried to cure her sister before she died too. Cali wondered why someone would have poisiond cache with the same thing that killed her sister. someone was following Kacie. she looked up at leya and said "its not you fault thank you so much you are braver than any person ive ever met."

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya wrapped Kacie in a hug like Leya's mother used to do and stroked her hair. She sung a soft tune to Kacie to put her in a soft and peaceful mind set. This little girl was Leya's sister now, so she was gonna treat her well and silently vowed to protect her.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments kacie didnt push leya away. her sister used to do the same thing when she was sad or scared. "kacie cried harder remembering her.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Leya continued to hug Kacie making soft sush noises to calm her down.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Kacie cried for so long she lost track of time and fell asleep in Leas arms but right before she did she looked up at Leya and asked "Leya did my horse go to elysium?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18