Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Artemis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Artemis Cabin

message 2: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
[This is a role-play… You have to make a charrie. But she can’t be a kid of Artemis. Only a huntress.]

message 3: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments she has no kids she is an eternal madein.

message 4: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

FireboltMidnight13906 ~Elisar~ wrote: "[This is a role-play… You have to make a charrie. But she can’t be a kid of Artemis. Only a huntress.]"

message 5: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

[Also, you have to talk in between brackets. Please try not to spam too much, though. :)]

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Katie wrote: "I am a daughter or Artemis."

(Glad you are :) This is a Roleplay area though. If you like, you can make a Roleplay character in the Characters folder right above the one we are currently in. Your character could be a Huntress of Artemis. :)

message 7: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Mae walked in her bow and arrow already strapped on she laid her bags on her bed smiling.

message 8: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 553 comments The hunters had finally come back to Camp Half Blood. Most of the hunters hated it, but Mae loved camp.

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist walked across the courtyard, making sure to stay beside Cali and not get ahead of her, but still managing to lead her to the cabin she had in mind. "Feels good to be outside?" She tried to make conversation while they walked. Well, she walked. Cali rolled.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments They reached the top of the hill and Cali told mist to sit on her lap. "come on well roll down the hill and itll be some fun ike skateboarding

message 11: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"We'll hit a rock and fall over," Mist protested, not entirely fond of the idea. "We'll turn into one of those human snowballs you see on cartoons."

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Ignore the last part.))

message 13: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((The last sentence, I mean.))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "It will be fun pleeseeee" she washed away all the rocks away with some borrowed water.

message 15: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

No more rocks. Well, there went that argument. "We could get stuck in the mud and go flying down the hill, like in a TV show. Also, if you get even more hurt, Anna probably won't be pleased with me." Probably.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "Come on we will be fine" She grabbed Mists arm and sat her down next to Cali then Pushed herself off the hill with a great big "WHOOO HOO!"

message 17: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist let out a yelp when she was pulled down onto the chair, surprised, though she shouldn't have been. As they rolled down the hill, she thought many things in Greek that she managed not to yell aloud. Instead, she was freakishly quiet, holding onto her chest and bracing herself in the wheelchair so she, hopefully, wouldn't fall off.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "BOO YAH!" Cali loved the careless fun loving lifestyle. SHe saw her friend was scared so she slowed down and eventually to a stop at the bottom of the hill. "wasnt that fun?" She hoped she didnt give Mist a heart attac

message 19: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist was breathing heavily, like she'd just ran a marathon. Slowly, she shook her head. Instead of saying 'No', she grinned at Cali. "You're a bit insane, you know that?" She said as she stood up. She looked at the cabin they'd stopped in front of and completed, "Nice aim. This is where I was heading." In front of them loomed the Artemis cabin, its shining silver sparkling in the daylight.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "Artimis? what are you doing here?" Cali was proud of being insane. shegrinned wildly.

message 21: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Walking up to the door, Mist shifted the chest so it rested on her hip and she had one arm around it. Grabbing the doorknob, she looked over her shoulder at Cali and answered, "I'm a Hunter."

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "Oh thats really awesome good for you" Cali wheeled up the ramp. She didnt really know what to say. she hoped that izzy didnt want her to become a hunter. she loved animals way to much and had heard some things from the hermes cabin about their no sense of humor and how they are always so serious. That was not the California way

message 23: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Izzy? XD ))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments ((ugh my head hurts from math lol sorry i didnt even catch that im calling ethan david and mist izzy im going to start calling calli alice ugh i meant MIST lol))

message 25: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist opened the door and went inside, responding, "In a way, I guess." Being a Hunter was kind of awesome, but it also had down sides that she constantly thought about. "You don't have to come in, if you don't want," she told Cali, "I just thought that you'd like to move around a bit."

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((I'm sorry, but that was kind of funny. ;P Sleep will prob help.))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments ((ya its like 11 i have to go to bed soon im just trying to do some stuff for YW))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "can i come in if i dont want to be a hunter?" Cali decided shed put it out thereand toss it around "i like posidon"

message 29: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist laughed slightly, smiling. "You can come in and not be a Hunter," she reassured the girl. "I like the Poseidon cabin, too. You should stay there. It's nice."

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Cali was grateful Mist understood. She didnt want to be a hunter. She liked the fluffy bunnies and buckled under pressure often. She wheeled herself inside

message 31: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Must set her chest down on one the bunks, then scanned the cabin. Well, it was different from the Poseidon one, that was for sure. There were bows and arrows everywhere. "And I'm not even good at archery," she thought aloud. She'd improved, with the help of the other Hunters, but she was still pretty bad at it.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "i suck at archery i like swordplay and swimming" If there was one thing Cali couldnt do it was archery. ((im gong to have really small posts because im doing spelling words with my lil sis))

message 33: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Same here," Mist agreed, then added, "for both of those. I prefer my sword over a bow and arrow." Which had to make her the strangest Huntress ever. "And I enjoy swimming."

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "ya i agree. This cabin is breathtaking" Cali meant it too. It was beautiful and sparkled like fresh snow on a flat piece of land. Cali took in her beautiful surroundings

message 35: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist's smile from before remained, but it was slightly forced now. She leaned against the wall next to the doorway and stared at her new cabin.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "wheres your bunk?" Cali asked Mist. This was way more exciting than laying on her bed in her cabin all alone. She looked around. She couldn't say she wasn't impressed.

message 37: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Pointing the bed her chest was on, Mist answered, "That one." The Hunters didn't stay at camp very often, so no bunk was permanently claimed. Until now. Mist would be using that bunk. She'd be at camp more than the other Hunters.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "When did you join?" Cali couldn't help being curious

message 39: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"A few months ago," Mist honestly answered. She didn't mind questions. Well, most questions. She didn't mind most questions.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "I'm going to miss you in the Poseidon cabin Mist" She was being honest. She really did mean that. They just got to know each other and now Cali found out that Mist was in a whole different cabin. How come all the crappy things happened to her. Sure she was proud of Mist and happy for her but she wanted to be sister best friends. She realized she was beginning to think selfishly and should just be proud of mist

message 41: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Pssst. Edit out the word crappy :) I don't remember having seen it in a Percy Jackson book, otherwise I would have allowed it. Yeah, I know. I'm picky.))

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

And she'd miss the Poseidon cabin. "Hey, it's not like I'm going away forever," Mist teased, trying to lighten the mood. "I'll just be sleeping in here. I plan on staying around camp."

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "youll still have to leave a lot" Cali wondered if Mist was still her sister. She got rid of boys so she would have to turn on her dad to

message 45: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist shrugged and replied, "Not too much. I'll still be around camp often," which was practically her home, "I can still talk to you guys, and I was never going to have a boyfriend in the first place." It was true. She'd come close to having one though, but then it didn't happen.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "What about dad?" Cali had so many questions and she hoped she wasnt getting to personal

message 47: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"What about him?" Cali wasn't afraid to ask questions, that was for sure. Mist didn't mind giving out answers. Cali had been right. She had been a bit quiet, which was a bit strange for her. So why not talk a little?

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) ((Just making sure you knew, your turn to post om Camp Half-Blood Izzy))

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Okie-dokie))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "he's a guy isnt he?" Cali wondered if she had ever met dad the only time when she met her dad was when she was claimed like a roman for this camp ya shed been claimed twice wasnt that something strange?

« previous 1