Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Ares

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Ares Cabin

message 2: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Dare walked in, careful not to touch anything. She put her stuff down. She went outsdie her cabin, and went to were everyone was talking.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin stormed into the cabin and let the door slam behind him

message 4: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Jackie stood on the porch of the Ares cabin and knocked on the door. Collin seemed mad - all the more reason for her to see what’s up.

message 5: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie saw Mac and tugged on his shirt sleeve. “Hey, what’s up?"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin slammed his fist into one of the walls then paced the cabin

message 7: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie knocked on the door. “Collin?"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin whirled around. "What?!" he snarled

message 9: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie stumbled back. “Oh, I was just here to see what was wrong,” she whimpered. She had only come to help, and started to turn around.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin then realized what he'd done. "Jackie, wait. I'm sorry. "

message 11: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie turned and nodded once. “S’okay, not your fault I s’pose. What’s up? Anything wrong happened?"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin stepped outside the cabin. "Its that Polan guy. Theres something about him.... i don't trust him."

message 13: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie raised her eyebrows. “Never met him. Is he that bad? I usually don’t trust people randomly, I like to talk to them a bit first."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin shook his head. "I'm not entirely sure he's bad in the way youre thinking. He's getting together with Theresa."

message 15: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie nodded. “And…"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin ran his hand through his hair. "Theresa and I.... We have a history and it's not a good one."

message 17: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

“Oh,” Jackie said, biting her lip. Then she said bitterly, “How bad?"

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments "Very. Lets just say it involved Hades." Collin said with a shiver

message 19: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie groaned. “Hades? Oh, gods. Did he threaten to kill you or something?”

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin grimaced. "I wish that had been the case. he got mad about me and Theresa being together so he held me in the Underworld for about two months. Things between me and her kinda went downhill. She hadn't attempted to save me and it was Ares who got Hades to release me. I confronted her about it when I got back and she didnt deny that she hadnt tried to help. It stung."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments ((Hades held him in the Underworld))

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin turned to Mac. "No, HADES held me captive. Pollan is just.... a complication that Theresa doesn't need. If Hades gets mad at them being together as he did about me and Theresa, then its gonna happen all over again but this time one of the wont be as lucky as I was."

message 23: by Percyfreak- (last edited Jul 03, 2012 12:03PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments [kristi i think we should strat the date now before it gets to late.p.s. camp half blood role play]

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments ((already posted))

message 25: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (last edited Jul 03, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

Kristi wrote: "Collin turned to Mac. "No, HADES held me captive. Pollan is just.... a complication that Theresa doesn't need. If Hades gets mad at them being together as he did about me and Theresa, then its gonn..."

Jackie's eyes widened. "Its too bad. I don't think it's worth it, though. Ive had my share of hades and his kids, and honestly? I couldn't care less."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin said "I know its not worth it, but after everything, I still care about her. It may not be the same way as before, but I still care."

message 27: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie sighed. "It stinks, doesn't it? You care about someone, then they take your feelings and throw them out the window."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin nodded. "I think of her as I think of you. Like...a sister."

message 29: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie nodded. "Then our situations are slightly different. I think of Jose as a person that betrayed me. I care about him still, I'm just a bit hurt by his previous actions. Be the bigger person in this - don't say anything until they come and talk to you."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin put a hand on her shoulder. "Thanks Jackie. A lot. I mean it, and don't let Jose get the better of you, alright?"

message 31: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie smiled. "I won't. He... He doesnt desercve my actual forgiveness. I mean, he had the nerve to-"

[Can you make Collin interrupt her?]

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments ((sure))

Collin cut in "Everyone deserves forgiveness, Jackie."

message 33: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie had a bitter taste in her mouth. "I guess," she said stiffly.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin asked her "Have you talked to him?"

message 35: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie bit her lip. "Yes."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin said "Then give him a chance. Guys don't come with an instruction manual, and most aren't goodwith feelings. It takes time and effort for them to finally let it register."

message 37: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
(Summary?)

message 38: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Kristi wrote: "Collin said "Then give him a chance. Guys don't come with an instruction manual, and most aren't goodwith feelings. It takes time and effort for them to finally let it register.""

Jackie groaned. "I wish they did, then I'd know what goes on in that emo head of his."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin chuckled. "Believe me, most people wish they did too."

message 40: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie smiled. "Alright, so, what are you going to do about Theresa? I'd go with letting come to YOU, but it's your choice."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin sighed. "I intend on waiting until she approaches me about it. I may care for her, but I don't have a death wish."

message 42: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie stifled a laugh. "Good idea. Of course, anyone tried to kill me, they'd be dead before they could say my name in puny anger, but meh."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin smiled. "So, want to go for a walk or something, clear your mind?"

message 44: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie nodded. "Sure, but I don't need to clear my mind, I think you should clear yours."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin said "All the same."

message 46: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie shrugged. "Along the beach or along the forest? - Actually, don't answer that we're going along the beach."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments "Sounds good to me." Collin said. "You coming he said?" as he stepped outside.

message 48: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie rolled her eyes. "Duh."

(Continued in Camp Half Blood?)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments ((sure. You post first.))

message 50: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

[Alright :)]

« previous 1