Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Apollo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 748 (748 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Apollo Cabin

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments "Lucy?" Tyler called and found her sobbing on her bed. He say down mext to her and rubbed her back.

message 3: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Jackie knocked on the door. "Lucy? Lucy? Open up! What's wrong?"

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyler called back to Jackie. "One minute."

message 5: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie stopped knocking. She had a strange feeling that this was her fault. Had she accidentally hurt her feelings on the court?

message 6: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy yelled from inside the cabin she was balling. "leave me alone! Im fine.." She cryed into her pillow.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin ran up behind Jackie. "What's going on?"

message 8: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie shook her head. "I don't know."

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyler just sat next to her, accepting thay she didn't want to talk but he was there when she was ready. "I need to talk to you when you're ready," he told her.

message 10: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She looked upa t him sobbing he face was all blotchy and she had tear running down her face and she kept wipng her nose on her pillow. "What is so important that you wanna talk about it now!?"

message 11: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie heard the shout and bit her lip. She knocked again.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin ran his hand through his hair. Was it something he had done?

message 13: by Savannah (last edited Jun 25, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments "We don't have to talk about it now. Just to let you know, when you want to talk. Right now I'm here for you." Tyler answered. He called to the door, "Just wait!"

message 14: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy Looked over to the door and yelled. "what?!" Then the door knob on the door started to turn a dark red from her anger and if anyone touched it they would burn themselves.

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyler looked back at Lucy. "You're amazing, Lucy."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin leaned in to grab the knob

message 17: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy was still sobbing. "yyyyah.." Sniffes. "I guess.." Lucy looked at Tyler. Then the tears sarted to run down her face again. "please please don't tell me that.." She layed back down in her bed and covered herself with her covers and started to sob again.

message 18: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie grabbed his short and pulled him back.

"One: I wanted to see her first. Wait. Two: the doorknob's cursed." Jackie snapped her fingers and watched the knob cool.

message 19: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ((oops I thought Jackie was talking to her))

message 20: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

[i was gonna, but Tyler was still there]

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin shot Jackie a look but didn't argue

message 22: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((lol im confused now lol))

message 23: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie walked in and said, "Lucy?"

message 24: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Astig0921 wrote: "Lucy was still sobbing. "yyyyah.." Sniffes. "I guess.." Lucy looked at Tyler. Then the tears sarted to run down her face again. "please please don't tell me that.." She layed back down in her bed a..."

Tyler pulled the blanket from her head and Egan to braid her hair. It was something his mom had taught him.

message 25: by Astig0921 (last edited Jun 25, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

Astig0921 "yah.." She was sniffling.

message 26: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyler looked up and saw Jackie. he decided it was probably better for girls to talk. Before leaving he looked at Lucy. "I want to talk to you sometime soon, okay?" Them her left the room.

message 27: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

"Can I talk to you? Girl to girl?" being a strict tomboy, she didn't think shed ever say that.

message 28: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyler looked at Collin. "Why do I get the feeling its something I've done?"

message 29: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ((off guys sorry))

message 30: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

[aw :'(]

message 31: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy laughed she could never stay mad for a long time she thought that Jackies face was soo funny. She then smiled and was still sniffling. "im sorry... i just cant take you being so serious...And yah.. sounds cool."

message 32: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol)

message 33: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie smiled and walked in, closing the door. She sat in the edge of Lucy's bed. "Tell me, what's wrong? By the look on your face, I'll understand."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin shook his head. "I'm not so sure it's something we actually DID."

message 35: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy thought about it for a while and decided the worst thing that could happen was she'd hate her so she went for it. "Well, i like two guys and there both amazing in there own ways but i have no clue how to tell which ones actually likes me or whether they just wanna be friends. And also when they are both together it feels like im being torn from between both and that reminds me of my parents and how i was torn between both of them..." She started to sob again.

message 36: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

"Shh... Don't cry, Lucy. Please." Jackie sighed. "I have a very similar problem, but Im just confused on whether I think it's right or wrong. I'm torn between two great guys. But crying never gets anyone anywhere. Trust me," Jackie was rubbing her back.

message 37: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy loked back up. "you are? Who?" her sobbing slowed down some.

message 38: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie hesitated. "Jose... And..." Jackie mumbled something not even herself could hear.

message 39: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked at her she was so interested in jackie she forgot about her parents. "who else?"

message 40: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

"Well... I'm not sure about him yet but... Tyler." Jackie looked away. A tear formed in her eye. She was so.... Confused.

message 41: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy smiled and saw that Jackie was crying. " i thought you said crying doesn't help? and yah, i like Ty too.." she stared at the bed again. "im sorry.."

message 42: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (last edited Jun 25, 2012 09:36PM) (new)

"You do?" Jackie asked. She was heartbroken, but she was here to help. "You know what? I won't talk to Tyler until you make your decision."

message 43: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She laughed "I was just gonna say that, but i've seen the way he looks at you and i just wish someone looked at me like the way he looks at you.." She started laughing. "sorry that just sounded like it was in a movie." She was laughing again.

message 44: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie laughed. "I like you, Lucy. You're fun. But what do you mean by, 'the way he looks at you'?"

message 45: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She smiled and tryed to stop laughing for like 5mins to be strait forward. "well, when u came to play basketball with us i saw how he smiled and looked at you and when i saw the light in his eyes i knew it wasn't me glowing...Litterly." She giggled. then cleared her throat. "but, it was a light or shimmer of love and life. And i knew at that point i just wanted some one to look at me like that.."

message 46: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Jackie held her hand. "Lucy, you will find someone who will love you. You're beautiful, smart, kind, and funny. What guy wouldn't love you? You will find someone who will love you. I promise."

message 47: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((hey if i just stop messaging its cuz i have fallen asleep srry its like 1am where im at))

message 48: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

(Same XD I'm tired.)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Collin paced outside the cabin, still waiting nervously

message 50: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She smiled. "like i haven't heard that one before.." then she layed down on her bed and closed her eyes. "im kinda tired now from all this crying i think ill talk to you tom. k night..." then luccy was out and sleeping.

((hey i gtg 2 bed im sleep deprived srry night :( ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15