Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Poseidon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,383 (2383 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Poseidon Cabin

message 2: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments polan dream was horrible theresa tried to cut him in half he thought she only said yes to not show up but either way he had to go.

message 3: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments hilt woke p the next mourning the smell of breakfast was awesome his cabin left him so he got up

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira walked into the cabin. She grabbed her journal and flopped down on her bed.

message 5: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments polan walkedin the cabin haed dowwn and thinking a million things he went to his bed laying down singing the song this is not a love song by lynnch ross.

message 6: by Alex (last edited Jul 03, 2012 02:30PM) (new)

Alex "Hey polan how was your date with Theresa?" Sapphira asked

message 7: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "great untill collin and his friend showed up ruined everything"he said blinking with anger.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex "Awww. That's too bad"

message 9: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "i well left i hearda groaning niose as i left though"polan sighed.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira put her journal away and sat up facing Polan. "What happened? Where's Theresa?"

message 11: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "in her cabin" he said.

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex " ok thanks. I hope you cheer up soon. Im sory your date didn't go well. Ummm bye"

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira walked in and lay down on her bed. She once again took.out her journal but this time started to write.

message 14: by Alex (last edited Jul 03, 2012 03:02PM) (new)

Alex When she finished she put it away rolled over towards the wall and went to sleep.

message 15: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments polan had a long day he closed his eyes and went to sleep

message 16: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments polan walk in the cabin he excepted it he thought it was nice though he put it in his dresser thinking abot tommorrow he rolledd ovre and went to sleep

message 17: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira gasped and opened her eyes. She was standing in a park next to the woods. Something was chasing her. She whirled around and ran. Whatever it was she didn't want to find out. Suddenly out of nowhere a gorgon appeared. It didn't say anything but its presence was enough to tell Sapphira to get out of ther immediately.
Sapphira woke up sweating like crazy. It was morning but she felt like she had run a marathon. Sapphira knew she had to get up though. She had training to do.

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira stumbled into the cabin tired out from a long day. She fell onto her bed sweaty clothes and all and immediately fell sound asleep.

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira woke up with a strange urge to go for a walk. She got up and went ouf.

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira ran in to the cabin and grabbed her bag. She was going to find the tjing or person that hurt Theresa. She then swiftly walked out of the cabin and into the woods.

message 21: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments polan walked in the cabin he kissed theresa and she is staying he went to taake a naphe jumpedon his bed and fell asleep.

message 22: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments he got up after three hours he walked out and went to go see theresa he got up walked out the door[continued in camp half blood]

message 23: by Alex (last edited Jul 07, 2012 07:40PM) (new)

Alex (Hi sorry i dissapeared been busy)

Sapphira walked in and pit ther bag down then she walked back out again.

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira qalked in and sat down she grabbed her journal and wrote "today i practiced swordsmanship and got slashed by a hellhound."

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments (lol)

message 26: by Alex (last edited Jul 10, 2012 06:42PM) (new)

Alex Sapphiras head drooped then fell onto her journal. She was asleep.

Sapphira crashed through theel forest she was being chased. Suddenly a gorgon appeared. Sapphira climbed the nearest tree to try and escape but would that help? She touht about it for a few minutes and melade her choice. Sapphira climbed down the tree and faced the gorgon. The gorgon turned around but Sapphira turned the other way and quickly drew some water out of the ground froze it and made a sort of mirror. She then drew her sword and fouht the monster. After she killed it Sapphira once again clibed the tree. She sat there and waited for the monster that was chasing her to show itself. The monster came out of the bushes on the other side of the clearing she so happened to be in. Sapphira jumped out of the tree using her powers to cushion her fall. The manticore leapt at her but she ducked just in time. Next the manticore tried to shot its poisonous spikes at her but Sapphira made a wall of water block them. The manticore charged but just at the last minute swung his tail right into Sapphiras chest. Sapphira flew backwards hitting her arm against a tree. She groaned as she heard it and her ribs crack. She got up and staggered towards the manticore. It roared at her and charged Sapphira moved alittle to the right swung her sword and chopped off its large head. Then she collapsed into darkness.
((Continued in camp half blood))

message 27: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan walked in his cabin feeling guitly about breaking up with Theresa he wanted to break his own hand off.

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira walked in and collapsed onto her bed crying. Theresa had brouht up bad memories. Really bad memories.

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira groaned. She apparenly had cried herself to sleep and her arm had fallen asleep. She didnt want to leave the cabin. She didnt want to see or talk to anyone. Theresa probably didnt know what she had done but still she wasnt happy

message 30: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan took off his hat and and pulled his hair black and geled it he ran out his cabin with 3 minuets left.

message 31: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist went in her cabin and shut the door gently. She went to her bunk and sat down. Her arms were on her lap, with her hands clasped together.

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist stared at Sapphira's bed. She stood up and grabbed a backpack. She stuffed a blanket in it, two water bottles, and some bags of food. She put her hair in a high pony tail, nice and tight. She laced up her sneakers and grabbed some climbing boots. She had a little room left in her backpack. She stuffed the boots in. She blew her nose in a tissue. "Get Sapphira back, please," she whispered, then left her cabin.

message 33: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan looked at Sapphira's bed he felt sol guilty he wanted to teleport back to the underworld and confront Hades but one flaw in the plan he was a demigod fighting a god well that other kid of Posiedon did Percy Jackson he can to he put a hockey mask on and a hoodie in 5 minuets he will be at the underworld.

message 34: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments Theresa pounded on the door. "Let me in Polan." she said angrily

message 35: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan open the door as he put the hockey mask on and the hood up."what do you want now"Polan said.

message 36: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments Theresa spat "You know exactly why I'm here Polan." then noticed his attire. "You have got to be joking."

message 37: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "No this is so they won't know who i am and bye i still have three minuets left until.... why i am i telling you"Polan said.

message 38: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments "Yeah, cuz that won't draw attention to you. Plus, we had a deal."

message 39: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "Theresa i don't want to hurt you but if i have will "Polan said.

message 40: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments "Don't you even think about." Theresa said. "I intend on stopping you.""

message 41: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan summoned water from the lake and shoot it at Theresa.[you decide if it hits her].

message 42: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments Theresa fell back, now drenched in lake water. She stood up dripping wet and even angrier than before. "Coward." she spat.

message 43: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments "bye"Polan said as he gathered hi s father's energy and was ready to teleport.

message 44: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 1610 comments Theresa pulled out a dagger and threw it towards his cheek

message 45: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 1504 comments Polan felt it knock off the mask and cut his cheek.Polan took off the hoodie and walked out the door bleeding.[continued at camp half blood].

message 46: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) "Wow. I've never seen anything like this," Isabella said as she looked around the cabin.

message 47: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Lopsided and different materials?" Mist said. She smiled. She left Isabella for a moment to get a wet cloth to clean off her scrape.

message 48: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) Isabella looked at her scrape again and almost puked. It was worse than she thought, but she wouldn't look weak.

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist looked at Isabella again. She smiled a little, remembering her first day. "Hey, you've been fighting off monsters sense L.A. Don't worry about looking weak," she said and cleaned the girl's wound.

message 50: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) Isabella sighed. Mist understood what Isabella was going through.
"Well in that case, looking at my arm right now makes me want to puke," She said with a little giggle.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48