The Book of Lost Fragrances (Reincarnationist, #4) The Book of Lost Fragrances question

Can I read this one first?
Jenny Jenny Feb 29, 2012 09:01AM
I have not read any of the other Reincarnationist books. Can I read this one first, or should I start with #1?

M.J. (last edited Mar 15, 2012 08:03AM ) Mar 07, 2012 08:49PM   1 vote
They are not that kind of series. They are all stand alone books - you don't have to read them in order.

This book was amazing!!! Enjoy!!!

I thought this book was mediocre but it is worth reading.

I read this one without even realizing at first it was part of a series. It didn't affect my enjoyment in the least.

I LOVED THIS BOOK...I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN...

I agree, they do stand on their own. Although I just finished Seduction and it does refer to many things from The Book of Lost Fragrances, so I was glad I read Fragrances first.

You should read this one before Seduction but it is not necessary you could read anyone without reading the others. I so enjoy both that I then purchased the Reincarnationist books. I do hope she writes more stories w/the Perfume family as the main charachters.

Dhfan4life Huh, would definitely be interested to know what her future plans would be in for the next few books. Cause I want Malachai taken down already, lol.
Sep 26, 2013 02:34PM · flag
CL Me too!
Oct 11, 2013 03:13PM · flag

Um, you don't have to read it first. But you can sort of understand a bit more why Malachai is so passionate about going after the memory tools from the other books.

I am starting with this one and did not realize it was a series at first, I am about 30% through and it stands well on it's own so don't hesitate to jump right in and start reading.