Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

what is your faveorite Vampire Academy book

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny Cobb Ok, my favorite VA book is Last Sacrifice.

S.L.J. Hmm...Spirit Bound. Or Frostbite. Not sure which. :P

Candice Terry blood promise/spirit bound/last sacrifice...hard to choose ....several scences from each that stuck with me and makes me want to read them again and again

violet Frostbite was my favorite.

Samirah blood promise was my favorite

Lucy Definitely Frostbite.

Faith Lowery -_- ALL OF THEM. ... But Spirit Bound... or Last Sacrifice.... or Frostbite.... damn >.>

Darlene My favorite was Blood Promise. & then Frostbite then Shadow Kiss

message 9: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Spirit bound:)

Whitney 1. Shadow Kiss
2. Blood Promise
3. Last Sacrifice
4. Frost Bite
5. Vampire Academy
6. Spirit Bound

Danielle loved em all..they sorta all merged together and i forget each individual story as it's own

Vanessa Last Sacrifice was my favorite, but I loved them all!

Alease Monestela I love them all but what can i say im addicted

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ I Cant Choose! They are all so amazing... i love them all, im so glad Richelle Mead is making a spin-off series, i cant get enough of Vampire Academy.

Jenny Cobb Alexia wrote: "I Cant Choose! They are all so amazing... i love them all, im so glad Richelle Mead is making a spin-off series, i cant get enough of Vampire Academy."

Yeah, I own bloodlines and it was amazing. Can't wait for the Golden lily to come out.:)

Alease Monestela I so agree with Jenny i love them and i cant get enough of them oh i cant wait to read golden lily

message 17: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Gotta say Shadow Kiss. Soooo much happens!!!

Alease Monestela I love shadow kiss a little more than the others only because of what happens between dimka and rose

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow Kiss.

message 20: by Anna (last edited Mar 16, 2012 10:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Whitney wrote: "1. Shadow Kiss
2. Blood Promise
3. Last Sacrifice
4. Frost Bite
5. Vampire Academy
6. Spirit Bound"

Same totally agree with your list and tottaky agree with Shadow Kiss being the best so many things happened with Rose and Dimitri and Lissa and Christian

Shaheen last sacrifice

Chrissy ***WARNING: SPOILER ALERT***
Shadow-Kiss, until the end. If it ended with Dimitri not going strigoi, then yeah, I also like Last Sacrifice, with seeing Rose and Dimitri's relationship grow again.

Brittany Chrissy wrote: "***WARNING: SPOILER ALERT***
Shadow-Kiss, until the end. If it ended with Dimitri not going strigoi, then yeah, I also like Last Sacrifice, with seeing Rose and Dimitri's relationship grow again."

As much as it killed me when that happened the Dimitri (i cried HARD) if it never happened the last 3 books would have been so different.

My favorite is Last Sacrifice : ]

Amanda (Gale's Chosen One) Potter My favourite would be frostbite. Because we meet Adrian <3

Nicole Kim My favorite was Frostbite, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice :) x

Lint howsabout all of them :L

Sharefah so far shadow kiss

Samia Ruponti Definitely Shadow Kiss! frostbite/Spirit bound would be second!!!!

Samia Ruponti Melissa wrote: "I love them all so much! But if I had to choose I would pick Shadow Kiss because of the ending (I know I'm probably in the minority on that, though)."

I like it for the ending too! I remember that I wanted to thrash Richelle!!:P

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: Frostbite, Blood Promise and Spirit Bound.

Andreea Last Sacrifice certainly<3

Kelly last sacrifice was my favroite

Kelly Alease wrote: "I love shadow kiss a little more than the others only because of what happens between dimka and rose"

i agree i really liked this book to

*book*lover* Blood promise.....I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading it!