Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Young Adult Fiction > Any YA authors interested in doing interviews ?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

nick (the infinite limits of love) (nick93) Are there any authors out there who would like to have their books reviewed and them interviewed on my relatively new blog : www.nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com ?
Be sure to let me know!

message 2: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Andrews (httpwwwgoodreadscomandrews) | 11 comments Nick93 wrote: "Are there any authors out there who would like to have their books reviewed and them interviewed on my relatively new blog : www.nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com ?
Be sure to let me know!"

Hi Nick, If you are interested in YA Sci fi I would love to feature on your blog. I have published two books of a four book series, and you could review either of the books.

Valhai by Gillian Andrews Kwaide by Gillian Andrews

Gillian Andrews

nick (the infinite limits of love) (nick93) Gillian wrote: "Nick93 wrote: "Are there any authors out there who would like to have their books reviewed and them interviewed on my relatively new blog : www.nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com ?
Be sure to let me know..."

Gillian, yes. Your book sounds really interesting!
I will send you a personal message with my email so you I can send you more information about the interview.

message 4: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Aple (EmmaleeAple) | 21 comments Definitely! I just released my debut novel a week ago.

Neophyte by Emmalee Aple

nick (the infinite limits of love) (nick93) Emmalee wrote: "Definitely! I just released my debut novel a week ago.

Neophyte by Emmalee Aple"

Awesome!
I'll send you a message with the details. :)

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina Kantas I'd love to have my YA supernatural thriller Stone Cold reviewed by you. It's a novella, so a quick exciting read.

Stone Cold by Karina Kantas

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess Petosa | 13 comments I just debuted my first YA/sci-fi dystopian novel last week. If it interests you, I would love to do an interview and possibly a review.

Exceptional (Exceptional, #1) by Jess Petosa

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (Liz_Davis) | 21 comments I'm interested. I recently published a YA fantasy, Tangi's Teardrops. You can read more about it here: www.novel-moments.blogspot.com
If you're interested, please write me at: liz_davis1@yahoo.com

message 9: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Cutts | 3 comments Hi Nick, I represent Will Hadcroft. He has recently published his first YA novel (his previous titles have been aged 9-12.)

The Blueprint could be sci fi, dystopian or just about being an indiviual! Will's blog is www.willhadcroft.com

Will Hadcroft

Please let me know if you are interested in contacting Will.

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katherinehk) | 2 comments Hi Nick,I'd love to have my book reviewed and be interviewed on your awesome purple blog. Check out my Moonbeam Award winning YA novel, 'Natasha Lands Down Under', at www.natashalandsdownunder.com and let me know if you would like me to send you a copy of the book.
Katherine

message 11: by J.R. (new)

J.R. Wagner (jrwagner) | 6 comments Sure,

shoot me an email. Josh@TheNeverChronicles.com

Exiled

J.R. Wagner

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 102 comments Add me to the list, please. You can message me through goodreads. book: Amethyst Eyes

message 13: by Tony (last edited Mar 22, 2012 03:52AM) (new)

Tony Talbot Hi Nick,

Oh my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late!

I'd love to be interviewed about American Girl

American Girl by Tony Talbot

...and anything else you'd love to ask a writer!

It's a story about Japanese-American internment in World War Two, and the favourite of my three 'children'.

message 14: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia | 8 comments Nick93 wrote: "Are there any authors out there who would like to have their books reviewed and them interviewed on my relatively new blog : www.nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com ?
Be sure to let me know!"

I have a Young Adult Medieval Fantasy Romance, The Prince of Powys, it's my first young adult book but my 15th published book

The Prince of Powys

message 15: by Rodney (new)

Rodney Strange (rodney_strange) | 15 comments I would love for you to have a look at my current work in progress, 'Nineteen Seventy Something.'
http://www.rustygoat.texasgoat.com/Ru...
Thanks!

message 16: by Nadria (new)

Nadria Tucker (nadriatucker) | 17 comments I'd love to review my new YA dystopian novel Darwin, Singer

Darwin, Singer

Let me know if you're interested!

nick (the infinite limits of love) (nick93) I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING REVIEW COPIES.
SORRY EVERYONE! I'M OVER-LOADED WITH BOOKS RIGHT NOW.

TO ALL AUTHORS ABOVE :
I will contact each and everyone of you as soon as I can. Thank you.