Delirity discussion

Author H > Trylle Trilogy - A Hocking

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle Trilogy, #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) by Amanda Hocking

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments This was a pretty good series

message 3: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 126 comments i'M READING THE FIRST ONE NOW

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I made it 70 pages before giving up. I disliked Wendy, she was so self centered, and didn't really care that her actions had a big affect on her brother and aunt. They have given up everything for her, sacrificed a lot, but she was clueless. This one just wasn't for me.

message 5: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 126 comments I loved both of these books

message 6: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I'm about half way through the third book and I do not like Willa and Matt together. Don't ask me why because I don't know. I like both characters just fine individually but together? Haaate. You don't even see them together that terribly often. It could be because it was totally obvious that they were together in the second book but the author doesn't have Wendy "discover" it until book 3 or something.

message 7: by Tya (last edited Nov 28, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Tya | 846 comments I'm not a shipper. I ship no one in this series. To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure I like anyone in this series enough to even be a fan of the books. I think I only finished the first two because I had a 20 hour bus ride and needed something to listen to when I wasn't reading. So, now that thats established (view spoiler)

And another thing that I don't like. Somewhere between books 2 and 3 Wendy stopped talking to people like a normal person. And then somewhere along the way, she's decided she knows more and cares more about everyone in the kingdom. I'm sorry....haven't these people been living this life waaay longer than you? I know that she's the Princess and its her job but seriously. This may be Nightshade all over again. But without me actually loving anything about this series.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Wow. Now I'm really nervous guys. Bought this one a long time ago . . . the whole series.

message 9: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I feel like I may have played a *tiny* part in your nervousness about this series...:) Other people somewhere out there totes love this series! You can be one of them!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Ha-ha! Good argument.