TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (last edited Feb 28, 2012 09:36PM) (new)

Taylor | 1 comments Okay Was I the only one who couldn't stand this kid? Bella puts everyone in danger with the pregnancy. The kid is incredibly spoiled. And it's a kinda gross that Jacob imprints on a baby. It says he doesn't think of her that way, and he might not. But the point is... he knows he WILL. Automatically everyone loves her. I just thought she was a spoiled little brat.

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (fangirltothemax) | 3 comments Yep she is. And the fact that she doesn't talk is just dumb.

message 3: by KarmaSc0rpi0n (new)

KarmaSc0rpi0n I wasn't really annoyed with this kid just more indifferent. There really isn't much to her, she basically only exists as Jacob's consolation prize because she didn't know what to do with him after and for that reason I didn't really develop an opinion of her because she's the most irrelevant character in the entire series, even with the Volturi threat because in the grand scheme she doesn't matter. She also really only existed so that Meyer could introduce more vampires into her story without having to actually surround a real plot with them. Renesmee was basically the means in which she used to write lazily so a happy ending could be plausible. She basically nothing.