The Hunger Games RP discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lanie Jazz (last edited Feb 28, 2012 07:41PM) (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Chat Here! *yells in loud voice*

@Kristin:Thanks, I see them now. I made this topic cuz I didn't want to spam. Is that okay?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good! We do tend to spam an awful lot lol.

message 3: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) yeah. thats why its good to have a chat. Trust me, less spam than without one.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Very true. :)

message 5: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) I'm trying to steal Honest Abes title.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If you succeed, I'll vote for you as our next president. :P

message 7: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) hahahaha. That will be the day, though I'm not into politics.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah me neither. it seems so pointless

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i gtg, ttyl!

message 10: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Kristin wrote: "Yeah me neither. it seems so pointless"

Yeah, all it is is lies and arguing.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly! I sort of wanted to go into politics but not into politics. You know what I mean?

message 12: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Yeah, I know what you mean. I wanna be an author. Change the world through my writing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I could do that too. But my writing's no good.

message 14: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Oh please, if it has meaning and a reason, its good enough. And, hey I stink at math.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Then I guess we're opposites, lol! Hmm. I suspect that this group will get more popular when the movie comes out, but I'm not sure. Speaking of which, are you planning on seeing it?

message 16: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) If my mom lets me. SHE THINKS ITS GOOD BUT GOES THROUGB TO MUCH BAD STUFF TO GET THROUGHT THE GOOD STUFF!!!! rrrrrrgh but I really wanna. Hopefully she'll let me see it. I'm pushing her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. Well, good luck. I can see where she's coming from though. The books were quite intense. However, I think that Collins needed that brutality in order to portray the psychological effects of war and violence on children as well as she did.

message 18: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) so true. and she's right about it being gory.

message 19: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) and there is alot of unecessary kissing..........................

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Very true! I think that part was just to attract readers. Bleh.

message 21: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Yeah.

message 22: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 81 comments I invited all of my friends cause I want to start RPing now!!!

message 23: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know how much that means to us. We both invited all of our friends but we still need more members in order to start Rp.

message 24: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 81 comments Yeah I know its so annouying that we cant start right away!!!

message 25: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Yeah, I wish it wasn't like that but it would be weird if people started coming in at random places, but the group will probably hit the groun running right before or after the movie.

message 26: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 81 comments yeah it will

message 27: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Thanks ^_^

Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ (Ruealwaysa1directioner) Hey guys, do you need more group member? Because I have got a few friends who are CRAZY about The Hunger Games.

message 29: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 81 comments yes I want this group to start Rping already!!! make them join :)

message 30: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) YES!!! we need more people.

message 31: by Melanie, Killer Creativity (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) | 428 comments Mod
In my group we're starting this RP that's sort of like the HG. We need a lot of people so I'd appreciate some folks to come on over to Medieval Role Play.

message 32: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) I'll check it out.

message 33: by yael (new)

yael Off~

message 35: by yael (new)

yael On for now. I'm going to an orientation to show the little elementry kids middle school :33

message 36: by yael (new)

yael Ghosting

message 37: by Melanie, Killer Creativity (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) | 428 comments Mod
On for a while- is there anything that needs to be done?

message 38: by yael (new)

yael Off

message 39: by yael (new)

yael Ghosting

message 40: by yael (new)

yael On.

AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING~