Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
Comments on the Movie?

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) I'm excited but highly skeptical

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments I think that it will be good...no, great. However, being the detail-freak person I am, (ha ha :)) I noticed several small changes the directors made. For instance, Katniss's backpack is supposed to be orange, not black. She made a big deal about the fact that it was orange. Also, Madge gave the Mockingjay pin to Katniss, not Prim. So many little changes...it may drive me crazy. :)

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) OMG the pin thing was the first thing i noticed in the trailer and its been seriously bugging me. Glad someone is as picky as me

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
I know! It totally takes Madge(Katniss's one friend aside from Gale)

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
Plus Peeta does not look like that. And Katniss is not that pretty

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) Is Madge even in it at all?

i think JHutch will do well as Peeta and so will Jen Lawrence but i agree thats not what i pictured.

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
I know right! Madge's pin was so significant. Honestly I am wondering if the movie will be any good

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Emily wrote: "Plus Peeta does not look like that. And Katniss is not that pretty"

Iknow!!!!!! Every time I mention the fact that Peeta doesn't look like he should, the person I'm talking to looks at me like I'm crazy or something. :)

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments He's supposed to have waves over his forehead, and I definitely pictured him looking younger...even if he is 16.

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
I know! His hair doesn't stick up. His eyes are not so creepily bright. He is younger and his hair is a darker! (Don't worry people look at me like I'm crazy 2

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) i think josh hutcherson is good for the part. Just sayin'

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
Its okay. We all have our own opinions. I didn't think Effie had red eyes honestly

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments I think Josh Hutcherson is good for the part. The hair issue is just my inner detail freak making its appearance. :)

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
Agreed. I am sort of wondering about the Katniss look though

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Same here

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
She needs scars, scratches, and not completely perfect polished hair and body. She looks really fake right now

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Well, I guess this is about what we can expect from Hollywood. Let's just hope the book isn't ruined.

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
I know right? But I am just hoping that everything isn't changed. I am still upset about Prim giving her the pin and not Madge

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Me too.

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
I just hope that not much else is changed, I am actually sort of scared for the part when the mutts of the tributes come out

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Yes, I absolutely HATE movies with violence/blood/gore. Maybe THG isn't focusing on that.

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
hopefully

message 24: by Hilton (new)

Hilton | 16 comments I'm glad there wasn't a physical depiction that wasn't in fast forward.

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily | 142 comments Mod
agreed

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 77 comments Yup