WARNING!!!! 2!!! discussion

Main hall > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matt ran his fingers on the backs of books on the shelves.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 80 comments Mod
Alice and Ace walked in Ace went to the scary books and Alice sat down

message 4: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima sat in a comfy blue chair reading a book as she talked to,'Lisa' a 12 year old girl who died in car crash,"Lisa that's not good to think."She told her,"I know but its just I want to but cant."Lisa whimpered.

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

Alice looked up as did Ace.

message 6: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima giggled softly pushing a red curl out of her eye as 'Lisa' made a noise then twirling around and vanishing with a giggle as her Uncle came in through the doors,"Uncle Damon!"She squealed happily getting up and running over to him.

"Rima.."He smiled as he captured her in his arms holding her tight,he was the only one that truly loved her.

message 7: by MollyRena (new)

Alice looked at Ace

message 8: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima hugged her Uncle tightly burying her face into his black suited chest as he caressed her hair,"I missed you,even though you visit every week."She murmured.

Damon smiled,she was a precious child and those damned relatives of hers just tossed her aside with out a care in the world,she witnessed something no child should ever have to see,her parents dying.Even though he was her step-Uncle he still treated her with love and care,"I know Rima,but I wish I could take you away from this horrible place."

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

Alice looked at a book which she couldn't see

Ace looked at her book with her one good eye

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima frowned slightly as she looked up int hie deep green eyes,"I know,but its alright,I will be home soon,they say I'm getting better."

Damon looked at her,such a pretty girl in a prison,"Thats good to here my niece."

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matt leaned against a wall.

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

Alice sighed
Ace looked at Matt

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matt looked around.

message 14: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Damon kissed her head softly,"I must go now child,but I will see you again soon."He gave her one last squeeze before heading out the door,a tear fell from his eye as he left.

Rima held him tighter as he kissed her head feeling him let go tears burned in her eyes,"Ok...bye Uncle."As she watched him leave her in this place.

message 15: by MollyRena (new)

Ace looked at matt
Alice felt a book

message 16: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima sunk to the floor looking at the closed doors as tears feel softly down her ivory skin,she looked to see too similar looking girls and a boy.

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments He walked around some times walking into stuff.

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

Alice got up and tried to make her way to her the bookcase but tripped on something

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima watched then trip over things,she felt sorry for them.

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

Ace looked at her
"Alice are you ok?"

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Alice?"Rima said that was the name of her roommate,and that must be her sister Ace.

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

Ace got up and tried to help Alice up

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima rose to her feet and went over to help the girls.

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

Ace took Alice's hand

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Need any help?"Rima asked.

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

Alice shook her head
"I guess not..." Ace said

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Ah ok,and by any chance are you Alice and Ace?"

message 28: by MollyRena (new)

Alice nodded
"yeah I'm ace and this is my twin Alice...and you are?"

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Rima Jones,pleasure to meet you both."Rima smiled.

message 30: by MollyRena (new)

Alice nodded
Ace smiled

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "I dont mean to pry but is your sister blind?"Rima asked.

message 32: by MollyRena (new)

Ace nodded
"Yes..and I'm blind in one eye."

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Oh my,that must be hard for both of you."Rima said sadly.

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matt walked up to them.

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima looked to see a boy,"Hi,I'm Rima!"She said happily.

message 36: by MollyRena (new)

Ace smiled
"MATT!"
Alice smiled and hugged her brother

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments He hugged her back.

message 38: by MollyRena (new)

Alice smiled
Ace smiled

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments "Hey girls."He said having a blindfold covering his blind eyes.((Even though he is blind his eyes are very pretty eyes.))

message 40: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Nice to meet ya Matt,whats uh with the um blind fold if I may ask."Rima said.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matt Didn't turn his head to him."Its secret."

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Cool,I love secrets."Rima giggled.

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments He turned his head as if he was looking ather.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments Matthew peper wrote: "He turned his head as if he was looking ather."

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima looked at him,"What?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota walked into the library and went into the fiction section, she loved fantasy. She saw the group talking and kinda hid in the shadows.

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments "Nothing."

message 48: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Hmm really?"Rima smiled.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota glanced at them every time she turned a page of her book. She was paranoid, she had to keep telling herself that they weren't going to grow fangs and claws and attack her, she knew they were only humans, but that didn't mean her mind couldn't make them evil.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 18 comments "Yeah."

« previous 1