Anything to do with fantasy discussion

What do you guys want to read???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ill read anything! :D

message 2: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak Same here, i dont even mind if we read something i read before :)

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly We should read.... THE HOBBIT! :D lol jk.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I could go for that

message 5: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments Hi Kelly and Aneta I haven't met you guys before but it seems like you know my friend Alex. So what do we talk about in this group? stuff like manga or any kind of fiction book?

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments i want to read "if a tree falls by lunch period"

it looks very good

message 7: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak lmao whats wrong with being formal? haha and i think the vampire academy would be good, i havent read it yet. And nice to meet you Nnediri :)

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments ok

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments UR ON

OMG

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments yah

message 11: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments yeah and since when did YOU, Alex, become so formal I mean since 5th grade I have never knew YOU could be formal even to new Teachers or staff members

message 12: by Nnediri (last edited Feb 29, 2012 05:51PM) (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments you know i think i want to try a new personality type like maybe i'll start talking like this Yo, Yo, Yo what up my peeps?

message 13: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments wow I don't think that works for me maybe i'll just act normal yeah that sounds like a good idea

message 14: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments lol

message 15: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments yes i do that was hilarious and I love getting out of trouble w/o having to do anything and I agree I am definitely not a yo, yo, yo person

message 16: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments thanks for rubbing it in

message 17: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments hey, i would never be a yo yo yo person either

message 18: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments thanks for the support grace makes me feel good to know that im not the only person who can't be a yo yo yo yo person and have you guys noticed that we are in a lot of groups together? why not just be in one special group together with all our friends?

message 19: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments ya

message 20: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments okay i'll wait to see what we all think then we will decide what group we should all be in

message 21: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Are we still choosing a book to read?

message 22: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak alright sounds good

message 23: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments what are you guys talking about?

message 24: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments hey got any book recommendations that are something like girl vs. boy? i really liked that book and i've been looking everywhere for another book like that

message 25: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments O.K. Thanks!

message 26: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments Did you guys hear about the Hunger Games movie coming out? i'm soooooooooo excited! I really want to see it
Hope I can

message 27: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak I AM SOO EXCITED FOR THAT MOVIE
i really want to go the first day it come out... but Kelly dosn't want too... >:(

message 28: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Lol thats because i hate seeing movies when the theatres going to be jammed packed!! I CANT HANDLE WATCHING A MOVIE IN A CRAPPY SEAT!

message 29: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak well then we will get there 3 hours early just like we did for new moon and we will wait in line! lmao

message 30: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak btw you should read Mockingjay before the movie comes out...

message 31: by Kelly (new)

Kelly ohk well id need to get it from the library... And i thought the movie looks good

message 32: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments i just hope that the movie producers don't change up the whole story into some boring movie like they do for other movies about books

message 33: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments but i guess the hunger games is too awesome to be messed up

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly yes i think so^

message 35: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments so how's it going?

message 36: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak i am great, how are you guys?

message 37: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments yeah i'm doing good but dreading the day when school starts up again

message 38: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak i think everyone feels like that haha :)

message 39: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments yeah your 99.9% right the other .1% are for people who actually LIKE school.

message 40: by T. (new)

T. Johnston so what kind of books are all of you into?

message 41: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak I mostly read fantasy books for young adults, or creepy horror stories. What about everyone else?

message 42: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Well.. I read Educational books... I often read encyclopedias too for their interesting information. and lastly.. i read Guinness world records books because they are just so darn cool.

message 43: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments i must have lost my mind because i've tried to read the dictionary a couple of times and to write down the meaning of EVERY single new vocab word i come across and i read some fantasy books and other fiction books.
wow that's a lot of typing

message 44: by T. (new)

T. Johnston I like to ready Fantasy, read little kids books since I am a preschool teacher. I like mostly stephen king or things that have to do with vampires or werewolves and shifters.

message 45: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Nnediri wrote: "i must have lost my mind because i've tried to read the dictionary a couple of times and to write down the meaning of EVERY single new vocab word i come across and i read some fantasy books and oth..."

Wow your crazy, id never read a dictionary

message 46: by T. (new)

T. Johnston I only remember reading the dictionary when I was in graded school because we had to look things up. Now they just look everything up in school. What does that say about things in school?

message 47: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Well the disctionary isnt all that needed with computer around... i dont think its such a bad thing.

message 48: by T. (new)

T. Johnston I know some of the schools I hear are going to those Apple touchs for all of their books and things like that to be used for school.

message 49: by Nnediri (new)

Nnediri | 53 comments i don't really like a lot of technology i mean yeah a some of it is important but then some are just to play w/ and i don't like those

message 50: by T. (new)

T. Johnston I guess it just comes with the time that we all live in know.

« previous 1