Hunger Games discussion

Roleplay > Interviews

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adena (new)

Adena (dinoxouris) | 205 comments Folder for the 90th annual Virtual Hunger Games Interviews!!!

message 2: by JumpStreet_ (last edited Feb 28, 2012 06:15PM) (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments And BTW, the games arena is starting on march 23, the day of the movie. Just start filling in the info, as we go along the spots will eventually be filled. Once everyone does a interview then we will begin the chariot idea when Charlie says so! Eeek, I am so stoked ;)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 2311 comments Mod
Okay. I'll make the template tomorrow. You have to fill it out, once I put it up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if I avoid participating in the roleplay? Sorry, but it's just really confusing for me sometimes...

message 5: by JumpStreet_ (last edited Feb 28, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments hello fellow tributes, this is where the interviews begin. Just fill in the spots where is says tribute and be free to post pictures of your outfit. Please do not change the dialogue, thanks ;D. Oh yea, and remember to put your tributes name and district.

C: hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us What life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?
Tribute:

C: I just adore you outfit, your stylists definitely has some style. Do tell What brand and What you think of your stylists choice.

Tribute:

C: wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, let's just get down to business here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Tribute:

C: All I can say is wow! Now, is there anything else you would like to share?

Tribute:

C: Well, it was great to talk with someone so amazing! I will be rooting for you! It looks like our time is up, I wish you the best of luck!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Fade, District 1
Photobucket
C: Hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us what life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?

Fade: Life at home, hmmm.... Well, I know it's not nearly exciting as life in the Capitol. Everything is so pretty here! At home, everyone in my family works with the diamonds and other jewels and gems. I am the youngest of a family of 6 and love my family dearly. My favorite person at home is my older brother Skye, he has helped me get ready fort he games, prepping my whole life. He is so encouraging and we love to compete in everything. Skye is only 2 years older, and despite our sibling competition, we get along beautifully. Thanks to him, I KNOW I have a sporting chance in the Games!

C: I just adore you outfit, your stylists definitely has some style. Do tell what brand and what you think of your stylists choice.

Fade: My dress is of my stylists own creation. It is adorned with fabulous diamonds, probably even form my district! I love her choice to go with pink, normally I choose dark blue as my color, but this beautiful dress, really boosts my confidence. The necklace, is a great contribution too.

C: Wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, let's just get down to business here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Fade: Sure. My favorite color is dark blue. I love it because it helped give me my name. Dark blue is a color of the background, and it fades into the background, just like me, but sometimes, it can stand out too, once again, like I can. The color is also significant because it reminds me of a song I like to sing, also called “Dark Blue.”

Fade: Yeah, one last thing, I think everybody should know, I am playing to win the games. I will stop at nothing to, and I want to show Skye, everyone else at home, and the rest of the country that I, a small girl from district 1 will win. I also want to warn the other tributes, watch your back, because I will be after you.

C: Well, it was great to talk with someone so amazing! I will be rooting for you! It looks like our time is up, I wish you the best of luck!

message 7: by JumpStreet_ (last edited Feb 29, 2012 03:55PM) (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments ((Cute dress, Sam :D))

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:26PM) (new)

Brent, District 1
Photobucket
C: Hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us what life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?

Brent: Back in district 1, I live with my mom and my younger brother named Po. I love them both a lot. I know that they are out there rooting for me. We have always talked about one of us going to the games, and this year, finally, I get to. I have always wanted to come and compete. Another person back home is my girlfriend, Janie. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met, and I'm going to be fighting to get back to her.

C: I just adore you outfit, your stylists definitely has some style. Do tell what brand and what you think of your stylists choice.

Brent: Yes, I agree, this outfit is great. I love my diamond encrusted bow tie, and the shoes, as well as the diamonds on my bow tie are a nice touch from home. I always wear these kinds shoes, and I think that it is wonderful that my stylist decided to incorporate this piece of me.
Photobucket Photobucket

C: Wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, let's just get down to business here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Brent: Hmm, well, I guess an interesting tidbit about me is that my name, Brent, in old languages meant steep, strong hill. I think that sums me up pretty well.

Brent: Yeah, I want to give a warning to all my competitors, look out, because you've got BRENT to deal with!!!! (While he says this, he stands up and poses with his muscles flexed, obnoxiously ridiculous, but the crowd gets a kick out of it anyways!)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Snickerdoodle wrote: "http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6232300/1..."

Hmm I'll make sure I follow that!!

message 11: by ANN ♥ (new)

ANN ♥ (bookwormette09) | 26 comments how do you add pictures like that? instead of the url

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I got them off photobucket. I googled and found them then saved to my computer then uploaded to photobucket (I just made one for this... its free) then there is something called a HTML code. You just copy and paste it where you want it in you post. (Make sure you preview so you know it works though.

message 13: by Adena (new)

Adena (dinoxouris) | 205 comments C: hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us What life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?
Cedar: Well, i guess i would say my uncle Martin and little sister Lilly mean pretty much my whole world, but my father has always been there for me and i can only imagine how proud he would be if i were to return home a victor.

C: I just adore you outfit, your stylists definitely has some style. Do tell What brand and What you think of your stylists choice.

Cedar: Brand? All of this *gestures to his suit with lightning accents that appears as though there are waves crashing on his chest each time the light shifts* is an original from my amazing stylist Veronica! *crowd cheers as Veronica smiles and waves the audience back twards me* You would think that there's an actual sea storm engulfing me in crashing waves and lightning! i tell you, there's no better time than after a good storm. The beach sand and air are fresh and new, plus there's all sorts of cool stuff thats washed up out there just waiting to be discovered!

C: wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, let's just get down to business here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Cedar: All i can say is this, *hushed voice* in the arena, it's all the little things that count. And details? They're my specialty. In a world where your life can end in a heartbeat, well, it's best to leave no rock unturned! Am i right? or am i right.

Cedar: Yeah. To the citizens of Panem; You better be watching. you better not blink. You will not want to miss a single second of these games. Because every moment counts. And to my fellow competitors; leave no rock unturned, or you will be sure to find yourself dead in no time at all. Be warned. I am the detail you can barely see with a magnifying glass. If you cant discover me, i promise i will not hesitate to kill you. Be warned.

Cedar: Thank you so much! I'll see you soon Lilly!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylie, District 11
(I CAN'T UPLOAD A PIC!!!!)

C: hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us What life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?
Tribute: Life at home, eh? Well, I am a tree climber and I love the fresh air at home. I left my family. To think I might never see them again, it's..... unimaginable.

Tribute: Why, thank you!! I love green and I made sure my stylist knew that! I love the over-the-shoulder look. It also shows that I am a "tree-hugger."

Tribute: Not really. As I said, I love climbing trees and my favourite colour is green. But, I also love to sing. My elderly friend, Rue, who also partook in the 74th Hunger Games, taught me how. I really love music.

Tribute: Not really. All I want to say is good luck to my compitition. You're on!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Adena wrote: "C: hello there, I have heard a plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us What life is like at home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much ..."

What district are u?

message 16: by Adena (new)

Adena (dinoxouris) | 205 comments District 4, why?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats what I thought, but I didn't know so I wanted to make sure

message 18: by ANN ♥ (new)

ANN ♥ (bookwormette09) | 26 comments Maryanna District 7 Female Tribute

vintage dress brown Pictures, Images and Photos

Maryanna: Well being from District 7 life is all about lumber. My dad works as a lumberjack, and my mom helps out sometimes with gathering wood. Since learning about wood comes first before even learning to walk in District 7, I learned a thing or two about creating shelter and traps from my mother. Being an only child, my parents are the most important people in my life. I’m all they’ve got.

Maryanna: Yes, my stylists decided to go with a dark smoky look this year for my facial features, so they put lots of dark eye shadow, black lipstick, and a vintage brown dress that flows just below my knees.

C: wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, let's just get down to business here. I read your profile, and I'm just dying to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Maryanna: I’ve said pretty much all I need to say, I’m not a very fast runner, but my stamina is very good. That should come in handy when I’m in the arena.

Maryanna: Hmm .. I think that's all for now. Mom, dad i love you both ! I'll try my best for you!

message 19: by ANN ♥ (last edited Mar 01, 2012 07:08AM) (new)

ANN ♥ (bookwormette09) | 26 comments Ajax District 7 Male Tribute

men dior Pictures, Images and Photos

Ajax: Thank you for having me here. *stands up* How is everyone today?! *APPLAUSE* *sits back down* Well back in District 7, I live with my mom and younger brother. My dad left when I was just 6. My mom and brother mean the WORLD to me, and because my younger brother is sick with pneumonia I need to get home. You see, I’m the only one who works for my family’s living because my mothers in a wheel chair, since she injured herself in a lumber factory accident.

Ajax: I’m not sure about brands. My outfit is simple, but sophisticated, while my facial designs show dark, misty shadows.

Ajax: Well like I said, when I have time I would visit my uncle, and he would teach me various martial arts techniques, since well .. I always got bullied at school. Anyways, I also know how to make some pretty mean sculptures out of wood. I don’t know how that will help me in the arena though. Haha.

Ajax: I know I never say it much, but I just want to say “I love you” to my mom and brother Amir back home.

message 20: by JumpStreet_ (last edited Mar 01, 2012 05:26PM) (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments Name: Mylan District:3

Dress
Face
Shoes

C:Hello there,I have heard plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us what life is like back home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?

Mylan: Well, first off I would like to say hi to my Mom and Dad back home. They have supported me so much throught this journey before I came to the Capitol. Just letting you know I am an only child so I am the only thing left my parents care about... *wipes away tear and clears throat* Right now I probably would be helping my mother out with the lights back home... *sniffs. Then wipes away tires. Takes a deep breath and looks out to the audience* I just wish I could be back at home, thats all.... *blushes with embarassment*

C: I just adore your outfit, your stylits defiently has some style. Do tell what brand and what you think of your stylists choice.

Mylan: Isn't this outfit gorgoeous? Its been personal made bby my stylist, Loor. *Gives a warm smile to the audience* And I just love it when it does this. *Puts hand on hips. Suddenly the spotlights blacked out. Then the dress started to glow a nice shade of kaliscope colors. The crowd was full of gasps. The lights slowly started to dim, then once it was out the spotlights came back on*

C:Wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, lets just get down to busines here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Mylan: Well...*gazes at the crowd as she rubs her arm* I always had a thing for fireworks. I just love the way they spark, how the lights change into different types of colors.. its just wonderful!

Mylan: Nothing that I can say, but one more thing! I just adore the garlic bread, so I give a gigantic praise to the chef. *audience chuckles*

message 21: by JumpStreet_ (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments Bryan from district 3
((I will type what C said later!))

C:Hello there,I have heard plenty of information about you and all the talk is leaving me wanting more. So do tell us what life is like back home. Who are your loved ones back home, and how much do they mean to you?

Bryan: Actually the only loved one I have back home is my little brother Jacob. We would usually be re-programming our computer.

C: I just adore your outfit, your stylits defiently has some style. Do tell what brand and what you think of your stylists choice.

Bryan: I personally don't really care what I wear but I do love that my stylist knows me very well.

C: Wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, lets just get down to busines here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Bryan: I actually can't wait to get in the arena and kick some butt! Like, I was born for this... well thats what my alter ego say.

C:

Bryan: Nop, nada.

C:

Name: Bridget
District: 10
Costume: A pretty black dress with white accents (hat, necklace and shoes)
Makeup: Minimal

Tribute: Well, I spend most of my days cleaning up after cows. So life isn't excatly a picnic. I'm not close to my family, as I live on a farm, with a lot of other kids, but I do have some close friends. I've never been interested in boys. I do love my good frinds though.

Tribute: Oh thank you! I think it is very pretty. Thank you stylist!!

Tribute: Oh, really, you're not missing much, just smelly cow poo and gross things.

Tribute: Not partciulry. You do ask a lot of questions!

Bridget: Thanks! Bye!

Name: Efren
District: 10
Costume: Classy black suit with white bow tie
Makeup: None

Tribute: Oh, home is just great. My family owns a livestock farm, so that makes us pretty powerful within the community. If there's one person I love, it's my girlfriend Jillian. She's amazing.

Tribute: *laughs* This? You should see when my stylist is feeling REALLY fashionable! This outfit is nothing. *Smiles amazing smile*

Tribute: You do want to know don't you? Well I think everyone here has a lot of stories that they're not willing to share, and I'm not to big on sharing mine either. *Laughs again*

Tribute: I love you, Jillian!

message 24: by Lauren, Head Gamemaker (new)

Lauren (laurengibson) | 3009 comments Mod
hey, I'll make mine soon!

ALICIA-HUNGER-GAMES (Greenwater) | 9 comments ' need a friend.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

how do i put a pic?

message 27: by Leah (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

Leah | 159 comments Name: Daily Knight
District: Two
Costume: Simple blue dress that falls to the knees with almost no makeup. Flats and small diamond earrings. Blue bow in long, wavy brown hair. Dress compliments color of eyes.

Daily: Home is...home. It's where I've lived all my life. My life has been wonderful, although I've never noticed it...Aside from my chores and schoolwork I used to have this special place that no one else knew about, until now at least. It's an isolated lake about two and a half miles from my house. I used to go there all the time and sketch the wildlife to my heart's content. It was so beautiful. I want to be an artist. I can't stand the idea of being a Peacekeeper or taking up my district's masonry industry. My parents love me very much. They've always tried to make me very happy. They and my little brother were very upset when I was reaped for the Games...and, I guess.....I guess I'm missing it very much myself right now.....*begins to get choked up*...

Daily: *inhales shakily*. Well, to tell you the truth Mr. Flickerman, I think that I've got the best stylist in the Games. She knows my style better than I do. She's even promised to help me start my own line, that is, if I return home. "Simple but stylish" as she would say.

Daily: Well, I made a promise to my family...I promised I would fight hard and long...that I wouldn't go down without a fight. I swore that I'd do everything I could to win.

Daily: No sir, Mr. Flickerman, I do believe that is all.

Daily: Thank you very much!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OK HOW DO YOU POST A PIC???

message 29: by ANN ♥ (new)

ANN ♥ (bookwormette09) | 26 comments Lala-loves-Les-Mis wrote: "OK HOW DO YOU POST A PIC???"

i got them from photobucket, copy the html onto here, and it should work. The pics arnt that good tho it took me awhile to find the right one, but other than that you can always just copy the link here of the photo u want from like google or sumthing like what other people did ^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

how do i post the html.... is that the link??

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

going to change my outfit.

Tribute: Why, thank you!! I love green and I made sure my stylist knew that! I love this look. It also shows that I am a "tree-hugger."

that is a LOOOOOOOONG html

message 32: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (last edited Apr 07, 2012 05:41PM) (new)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Marissara from District 12

Marisarra: Hi. Life back home is hard, but I love my family, and that helps me to keep living. My 2 little siblings help me through a lot and my parents are always there for me so it makes me want to return home ALIVE. I also have a boyfriend that lives near me who I love so much.

Marissara: I actually told my stylist what I wanted, bu he tweaked it to make it look this cool. I love my stylist!

C: Wonderful, I really should go shopping with you one day. Enough about fashion, lets just get down to busines here. I read your profile, and I'm just dieing to know if there is anything else that you are keeping from me.

Marissara: Um...I like to sing and I've been playing my violin for almost 8 years now.

Marissara: I just want to say to my family, friends, and boyfriend that I love them and will make sure I come home!

message 33: by Lauren, Head Gamemaker (new)

I'm going to be changing my name, btw. And I'll be posting my interview shortly.

message 34: by JumpStreet_ (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments OK!

message 35: by Lauren, Head Gamemaker (new)

Is it too late? I can get it tomorrow I promise!

message 36: by JumpStreet_ (new)

JumpStreet_ | 136 comments nop! Whenever you're ready

message 37: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 4 comments Sorry Im so late!! When is it due? I'll post it this week!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Sam from District 8

[image error]

Sam: Hey. I have my parents, a big sister, and little sister. They mean a lot to me, but I can't think about them now until the Games are over.

Sam: I'm not big on brand names, but my stylists did a great job and I appreciate it.

Sam: I like to spend time with my little sister and teach her new things that my big sister won't teach her

Sam: Not really. I just want to start the Games

message 39: by Lauren, Head Gamemaker (new)

I'm going to post mine I swear!