Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Movies of the Month > The Vow = Worst Movie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dallas (new)

Dallas (storminmormon) | 2 comments This was one of the worst movies i have seen in a long time. I was just wondering if people felt the same way. The story wasn't cute. The actors didn't do it justice. The movie ended horrible. You really didnt have any feelings for the characters by the end of the movie. You where just left confused. Anyone else feeling the same way???

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1047 comments I thought that movie was really good

message 3: by Panda (last edited Mar 23, 2012 07:14PM) (new)

Panda Dani (pandadani) So, what I don't really like about the movie is that they made it SO HARD for the husband to even have a chance. I mean, Paige remembers EVERYTHING so vividly 5 years ago and basically changed as a whole person. Who does that? Wants to go to law school then suddenly change to art, lives in city instead of where she used to want to live, eats meat then doesn't, and many other things. No wonder she doesn't believe in her husband, because she's a completely DIFFERENT person! And to top it off, her parents! Ugh. I feel bad for the husband! And for the husband to get her to fall in love with him again he has to know the REAL her or tell her about who she was, which she doesn't seem to agree with herself. [Meaning she doesn't really like herself.]

Paige's parents are so FRUSTRATING, they are ruining her life with her husband! They like the way she is[after the accident] because she's the person she was 5 years ago and actually talk to her parents. They are selfish! They tick me off!!

The actual "I'm gonna make my wife fall in love with me again" didn't really start until an hour or so in the movie! I thought that was the whole point of the movie? And they are starting it an hour into it!?

message 4: by A. (new)

A. (almas) | 21 comments saw it few days ago...I was disappointed more than I was told I would be

Rachel McAdams was trying very hard to repeat herself from the Notebook

Channing Tatum is still trapped in scenes from She Is The Man and 21 Jump Street

And I'm sure I've seen the same story in one of Lifetime movies but can't recall the name

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 100 comments I am not a fan of either Tatum or McAdams. Neither can act very well, if at all. And yeah, I could not finish this movie.

message 6: by A. (new)

A. (almas) | 21 comments I thought Tatum did well in She Is The Man even in Dear John he fulfilled the characters personality trait but then he should not keep playing the same in every movie...he aught to challenge himself a bit

In Mean Girls McAdams showed excellent abilities to counteract her image in the NoteBook...not sure what happened after that ....perhaps she's not getting the right scripts?