Can't Stop Reading Group discussion

Fun Activities > Getting to Know Each Other (Icebraker)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark A. | 12 comments Mod
"Since summer time is fast approaching and we would most likely rather be on vacation, tell us the farthest distance you have traveled and where to on a vacation ?" Also include "Where would you like to go on a vacation right now if you could?"

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly Neuens | 18 comments I went to California over the summer! If I could right now, I would go to Florida!

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Babcock | 22 comments i went to florida this past summer. if i could go on vacation right now i would go to malta.

message 4: by Cherokee (new)

Cherokee | 10 comments I went to chicago last fall. In 2006 I went to flordia.

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 12 comments The furthest distance i've ever travled was to Arizona/ the Grand Canyon (we stayed with my Aunt because she lives there) and we travled there by car.

if i could go anywhere on vacation it would be Hawaii(:

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie Darish | 20 comments over the summer i went to flordia, new york, tennisy,gorgia, and many more places. on spring breack im going to colordio

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 7 comments I visited my Aunt's home in Lebanon, Ohio just last summer. Lebanon isn't something very spectacular, but it does include an abandoned Orphanage just down the street from my Aunt's housing complex. It was a great vacation! :D