Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Heavy Metal Thunder (Heavy Metal Thunder, #1)
This topic is about Heavy Metal Thunder
Science Fiction > Heavy Metal Thunder FREE on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kyle Stiff (kylebstiff) From 2/28 to 2/29 my "choose your own adventure" book Heavy Metal Thunder is available for FREE Kindle download on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Metal-Thu...

Hope you guys like it! It's the first in an epic sci-fi series. Anyone who wants to see something unique should check it out!

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Kantas Loved the title, shame it's not what I thought it was lol.

Good to see that these choose your own adventure books are back. I wish you lots of luck with it.

I clicked on the link but the book hasn't come up as free yet. You should keep an eye on that.

Kyle Stiff (kylebstiff) Hey Karina, if you thought it was about heavy metal music, it kind of IS! A lot of the humans who fight on behalf of Black Heaven actually listen to heavy metal music in order to motivate them to never give up. They worship that heavy sound!

message 4: by Steph (new)

Steph Bennion (stephbennion) | 182 comments Isn't 'heavy metal thunder' a line from Born to be Wild?

Kyle Stiff (kylebstiff) Yes! It is (according to some) the first reference to "heavy metal"!

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina Kantas @Steph. Arh that's where it's from. lol

@Kyle. That's cool.

message 7: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 70 comments I've never heard of this type of book, but sounds interesting. Thanks!