The Sword and Laser discussion

We need help!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1713 comments Mod
Hey folks!

So Tom and I are looking for someone in the community to lend a helping hand around the farm. We'd like to hire (YES, HIRE) a production assistant to help us with guest booking, asset gathering, event coordination, and other tasks.

We need someone who is extremely detail oriented, available around eight hours a week, and obviously has a love of science fiction and fantasy!

You don't need to be local to SF, though it would be easier if you were in a timezone that lent itself well to collaboration.

Please email us at feedback@swordandlaser.com with the subject line "Production assistant." This will be a paying gig, though we cannot shower you in gold (sorry).

Serious inquiries only, and don't fret if we don't get back to you immediately!

THANKS!!!

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2898 comments Nominates JLawrence

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Schüßler (anneschuessler) | 839 comments Would love to, but I guess my day job and most of all my not even being on the same continent could be an obstacle.

message 4: by Djangelic (new)

Djangelic | 9 comments I will apply :)

message 5: by Nick (new)

Nick (whyzen) | 1295 comments Veronica wrote: "we cannot shower you in gold (sorry). "

If you and Tom had been doing your Warcraft dailies all along this wouldn't be a issue.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Darcy (pauldarcy) | 20 comments Is this a US citizen only job?

message 7: by aldenoneil (new)

aldenoneil | 1000 comments Jenny wrote: "Nominates JLawrence"

JLawrence already has a job as floating co-host.

message 8: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas | 27 comments No gold showers? That's okay; I prefer my gold in baths, DuckTales-style.

message 9: by Eric (new)

Eric | 7 comments I'd love to apply but have a potential conflict of interest, so sadface.

message 10: by Walter (new)

Walter (walterwoods) | 144 comments I know from the podcast that you've filled the position (and I doubt I could have done it because of the 12+ hour commute), but what are some of the other things that you guys need help with? Could we form a task force to get the S&W Anthology rolling?