This topic is about Memoirs of an Educarer
Book Issues > Need to Correct Author of book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) Memoirs of an Educarer
ISBN 146112722X (ISBN13: 9781461127222)
Paperback, 82 pages
Published July 6th 2011 by Createspace
This book was written by Tanya R. Liverman, not Karen Pringle, who is the editor. Karen is NOT an author. Originally it was correctly listed with its reviews, as well. Please make these corrections, keeping the reviews.

message 2: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Should be fixed now.

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) thank you for your quick changes. Can you please delete Memoirs of an Educarer by Tanya R. Liverman the alias book I created when I thought it was lost?

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Deleted

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) Thank you for such a fast response.

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) I think my 1st book Journey to Legacy ISBN: 9780615459035 was combined with my 2nd book Journey to Legacy ISBN: 9781466464094. They are completely different books with different publishers. Can you please re-list Journey to Legacy ISBN: 9781466464094 separately under my author account?

Can you please delete the temporary book (the one with no cover)?

message 7: by Tntexas (new)

Tntexas | 404 comments Done.

message 8: by Tntexas (new)

Tntexas | 404 comments Tanya wrote: "Can you please delete the temporary book (the one with no cover)?"

Is the one you'd like to have deleted?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42443 comments Mod
Revised editions of a book ARE combined, as per GR policy. I recombined them (and deleted the edition with no information).

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) Ok, thank you for deleting the one with no information. However, the new book, Journey to Legacy has 30 more pages than the first book and I want that one featured, not the older version.

message 11: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42443 comments Mod
As soon as it has been shelved by more users than the other edition, it will become the default.

Tanya Liverman (journeytolegacy) I understand. Thank you so much for your help.