This group is restricted. discussion

Hello there!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments For all who are wondering about this thing, the title of this thread means "Hello there!", as each letter of the real word is replaced by the letter which comes after it in the alphabet. XD

Oh, and the message 1 means "Well, howdy?" The way I cam up with it is somewhat similar, but instead of the alphabet, it's the next keyboard button which replaces the letter (which is why that ";" came in instead of L), although in the case of space bar (which has Alt Gr next to it) and the question mark (which has a Shift button next to it), I had to use the actual buttons instead.

Just thought I would explain that, as it seems my message scared off some people.

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments XD

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments XP

message 4: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Okaaay then well… HI TO U ALL!!!!!! ^.^ My name is Mimi, and I love to read and write! I am random and friendly. ;P so hi to u all and how's ur day?
XD

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Hi... this group confuses me...

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Actually, I'm confused myself.......XD

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments is this just a random spamming group or something?

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments My name is Kassandra. I love to read and be random, but most especially I like doing things that people think is weird. For example going around in a museum and saying hi to everyone I see lol. It's hilarious to catch most of the reactions. I love being DIFFERENT and standing out at least most of the time. I don't tend to like what other people like. ITS BORING AND ANNOYING! Random confusing or whatever which I am all of them, but most of all CONFUSED, this group seems pretty banging. Thanks for the invite.

message 10: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kyle wrote: "And you're the MOD. Boy, are we in trouble...:XD"

Mod? What mod? Gmail, the creator of this group, is the mod.

I'm just some guy who stumbled across this group one day and......well, the rest is history.

message 11: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kait wrote: "is this just a random spamming group or something?"

Gmail made one normal kinda group ("Swapping Books" or something) but the others that he made are thoroughly confusing. And maybe random spamming too. XD

message 12: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kassandra wrote: "My name is Kassandra. I love to read and be random, but most especially I like doing things that people think is weird. For example going around in a museum and saying hi to everyone I see lol. It'..."

This here, buddies, is an awesome human being, fit to be a member of this group.

message 13: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kyle wrote: "And the rest of us are what, dog meat? :XD"

No, what I meant actually was that we needed a REALLY WEIRD person in this group too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hey im confuse im ana and i love to read

message 15: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments Kyle wrote: "Well, here I am. They don't come weirder than me, dude."

Hey, am not all that normal either ;P

message 16: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) NORMAL IS BORING!!!!!!!! Everyone is not normal in their own special way. Take me for example. I scare people when they least expect me at lunchtime. Their faces are a classic masterpiece of fright! And the teachers there dont even care!! And oh, I just tend to write on my hand with bunch of book ideas. I once wrote up to my elbow with sharpy. Yep, a wordy arm for the rest of the next two days. XD and oh, I forgot to tell u all tht I like to shout random things…so if all of a sudden I shout I LOV PIE! Or something like tht, then silly ol' me. And I just also tend to have a store of awesome pranks tht I usually pull on random occasions too. ^.^ I'm an evil child MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Told u I was weird. But weird in my world is good. And so is abnormal) ^.~

oh and I forgot to add something........19 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey everyone! :D My name is Shannon (duh!) and I am a HUGE fan of the Hunger Games!!! :D I am also a complete bookworm and I love meeting new people on goodreads! :D

Here's the link for an awesome song that is going to be on the soundtrack of the Hunger Games movie:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU

message 18: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments where's the fun in being normal?

On the other hand what is normal?

message 19: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments Yes, exactly ;)

message 20: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments Nice to meet you too ;)

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments The Blimp wrote: "Kassandra wrote: "My name is Kassandra. I love to read and be random, but most especially I like doing things that people think is weird. For example going around in a museum and saying hi to every..."

thanks lol.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Kyle wrote: "Exactly. Define 'normal'. Normal=boring, in my opinion.

It much more fun being an individual."

I dont think normal exists lol. There is no such thing.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 5 comments Kyle wrote: "Welcome, Kassandra!:)"

thanks! Im excited

message 24: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) I EVERYONE!!! Lalalalalalala can I start a rant on the goddess Artemis or Athena?
=D

message 25: by Sivakami (last edited Mar 05, 2012 04:05AM) (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments Kassandra wrote: "Kyle wrote: "Exactly. Define 'normal'. Normal=boring, in my opinion.

It much more fun being an individual."

I dont think normal exists lol. There is no such thing."

It does, in a sense. The people who try to fit in and the people who like to be them selves

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lol normal is senseless i like being werid and loca

message 27: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Then no one would mind if I just started singing the yakko's world song right?!
XD

United states Canada Mexico panama
Haiti Jamaica Peru
Republic Dominican Cuba Caribbean
Greenland el Salvador too
Porta Rico Columbia venezuela
Hondorus.... (and so on)

message 28: by Shannon (new)

Shannon LOL :D

message 29: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments All the children sing........HEY BUNGALOW BILL, WHAT DID YOU KILL? BUNGALOW BILL! HEY BUNGALOW BILL, WHAT DID YOU KILL, BUNGALOW BILL....

message 30: by Sivakami (new)

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) | 9 comments ...Deep in the jungle where the mighty tiger lies Bill and his elephants were taken by surprise So Captain Marvel zapped him right between the eyes...

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori Hi, I'm Lori. It is against my religion to be normal.

message 33: by Lori (new)

Lori Kyle wrote: "Lori wrote: "Hi, I'm Lori. It is against my religion to be normal."

Bahaha. *high five* on that, Lori! Same here."

5up!

message 34: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) This is to all Justin hater fans ^.^ from the tune of Barney:

I hate u, u hate me
Let's all tie Bieber to a tree
With a great big axe and a 2x4
No more Bieber anymore!
^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

And another one from the tune of never say never:
I will always say never
I will always fight you forever
Someone will Justin Bieber

And another one from abc:
A b c d e f g Bieber is my enemy. Stick a shotgun up his nose and pull the trigger there he goes. A b c d e f g Bieber is my enemy.

*warning: I am a very violent girl when it comes to hating JB
And Srry to all the Justin Bieber believers and fans out there =P

message 35: by Lori (new)

Lori Ok, so now what should we do??

message 36: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Kyle wrote: "Get on board the JB hate campaign.

Bieber and Barney
Fell off a cliff-
Bieber was broken
And Barney was one purple stiff."

I'm agreeing with u! Hi5!

message 37: by Ziyue (last edited Mar 08, 2012 12:55PM) (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Bieber wanted to jump off a cliff
He fell and fell
And did a flip
Then he bounced off a rock's tip
And his head bashed hard onto the ground
And then A giant came and stomped and pound
On him
Poor him...
NOT!!! And Bieber is my enemy.

message 38: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Tick tock
Let's hang him
Tick tock
Lets break him
Tick tock
Oops! I killed him. ^.^

message 39: by Shannon (new)

Shannon LOL :D You guys obviously...dislike him XD

message 40: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Obviously.

message 41: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) If he does sing, then he sings like a girl. (no offense to all the girls out there; including myself)
XD

message 42: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments The only halfway-decent thing he ever made was Pray. The only time his singing was somewhat good. And for lyrics, I also think Never Say Never's lyrics are not that bad.

message 43: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Mimi wrote: "If he does sing, then he sings like a girl. (no offense to all the girls out there; including myself)
XD"

I can tell you a very amusing story about THAT. XD

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 7 comments -_- i don't think that link showed teh person i wantedf it to show

message 46: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) @the blimp

The spotlight is on u, come on. Don't b shy, just spit out the story. I need a good laugh right now because I feel all bored and sluggish.

message 47: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Kyle wrote: "The Blimp wrote: "Mimi wrote: "If he does sing, then he sings like a girl. (no offense to all the girls out there; including myself)
XD"

I can tell you a very amusing story about THAT. XD"

Let's..."

Mimi wrote: "@the blimp

The spotlight is on u, come on. Don't b shy, just spit out the story. I need a good laugh right now because I feel all bored and sluggish."

I'm not shy XD

It all started with this function my school arranged last year for middle school students like us, a bonfire. There, they were playing some songs, two of them being Baby and Eenie Meenie. So I heard those songs and thought, Hey, who's this girl who can't sing? Seriously, I didn't even know Bieber existed then. So a few days later, I have an idea, Why not look up those songs on the 'Net and hear them again for a laugh? So I searched for them, and..........well, the rest is history LOL

This story was 100% true, without any exaggerations. See, this is why people say that JB sounds like a girl. I mean, just look what happened to me. XD

message 48: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Lmao!! The same thing happened to me. So we were at gym and our gym teacher cranked up the volume on a radio and we had to listen to baby. I walked over to my friends and asked who it was.
She said that she had no idea, so I walked over to a group of cheerleaders thinking tht they would know who it was.
So the conversation went something like this:
Me: who's the girl tht's singing this because she needs some serious singing lessons.
*cheerleaders staring at me in shock, horror, and rage.*
Cheerleader 1: omg, u hav gotta be kidding me. *flips her hair and rolls her eyes.
Me: *wondering y I even bothered to talk to them*
Cheerleader2: his name is Justin Bieber and it's a he and he's so cute!
Me: ooooow, so he's a boy. Not a girl?
Cheerleader1: *staring at me like i just grown 2 heads*
(awkward silence)

So yeah, I just practically made them all hate me.
XD

message 49: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) True story, no exaggerating and whatnot. This did happen and they were really ticked off because of me. It's not my fault tht I couldn't tell the difference!

message 50: by Dr. Zyllihapping (new)

Dr. Zyllihapping I-Don't-Have-A-Last-Name (i_wanna_be_a_paperback_writer) | 32 comments Mimi wrote: "Lmao!! The same thing happened to me. So we were at gym and our gym teacher cranked up the volume on a radio and we had to listen to baby. I walked over to my friends and asked who it was.
She said..."

Hilarious! XD

I don't get why they hated you. Your reaction is quite.......err, natural LOL

And he may be cute, but what does that have to do with the music?

« previous 1 3