James Patterson Book Club discussion

Michael Bennett Series

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 23 comments Started Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett, #1) by James Patterson , have wanted to start this series for a while now.

message 2: by Curlyhair (new)

Curlyhair | 68 comments Well hope you like it - I do. I've read the first 3 in the series. He has a hectic life with all the kids (why so many needed for the book I do wonder sometimes) and then whatever emergency he happens upon. But you know how its all going to end when you read a JP book.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 23 comments I did enjoy it Curlyhair, and looking forward to the rest of the series. I do agree with you, there are a lot of characters in this book!!!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I need to read that book called step on a crack

message 5: by Norman (new)

Norman LaVelle (normanlavelle) | 10 comments I read TICK TOCK and absolutely loved it. This book was nothing but a thrill ride. I didn't know it was a series until I started reading. But I finished the book anyhow because it was just that good.

message 6: by Marc-Antoine (new)

Marc-Antoine I'm a huge fan of this series, It's the one that manages to choke me up all the time!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait to read Gone. The ending of I, Michael Bennett raises so many questions and hopefully we'll get to the answers! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone,
Has anyone pre-ordered Gone yet? It is coming out on September 30th. Wishing you all the best! :)

message 9: by Vic (new)

Vic | 89 comments what's it about? besides the obvious

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria Ulery | 68 comments Antonello wrote: "Hi everyone,
Has anyone pre-ordered Gone yet? It is coming out on September 30th. Wishing you all the best! :)"

Yes my mom ordered it for us as we r both huge Patterson fans

message 11: by JMP (new)

JMP | 5 comments Antonello wrote: "Hi everyone,
Has anyone pre-ordered Gone yet? It is coming out on September 30th. Wishing you all the best! :)"

I have this and more upcoming reads reserved at my library.
Should be another good one !!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so glad to hear that. Just a reminder, the next installment of the Michael Bennett series, Gone, will be available on September 30th. Wishing you all the best! :)

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria Ulery | 68 comments Antonello wrote: "I'm so glad to hear that. Just a reminder, the next installment of the Michael Bennett series, Gone, will be available on September 30th. Wishing you all the best! :)"

How many books in the Michael Bennette series

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Maria,

There are 6. Here are the books in order:
-Step on a Crack
-Run For Your Life
-Worst Case
-Tick Tock
-I, Michael Bennett
-Gone (available on September 30th)

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria Ulery | 68 comments Thanks so much!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome. Wishing you all the best. Happy reading! :)

message 17: by Vic (new)

Vic | 89 comments what's anyone's take on the book I'm currently reading? love,hate,eh,ok...??

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic wrote: "what's anyone's take on the book I'm currently reading? love,hate,eh,ok...??"

Hi Vic,
I, Michael Bennett was absolutely amazing. I couldn't put it down. The ending of the book perfectly sets up for the next installment, Gone. I can't wait to read it. It's coming out in 2 weeks from now.

message 19: by Vic (new)

Vic | 89 comments awesome! I'm stoked :) thanks!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic wrote: "awesome! I'm stoked :) thanks!"

You're very welcome. Enjoy the book! :)

message 21: by Norman (new)

Norman LaVelle (normanlavelle) | 10 comments I, Michael Bennett (Michael Bennett, #5) by James Patterson So I just finished this book and I thought it was awesome, I felt like I was watching a full length movie the entire time. I was so bummed with that last phone call at the end and then the book ended. Now I guess I MUST read "Gone" to figure out the rest.

message 22: by Maria (new)

Maria Ulery | 68 comments Ok I must start the series soon

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I shared the same feelings, Norman. Once I finished reading, I, Michael Bennett, I wanted to have Gone right next to me as that I would know what is going to happen next. Just a friendly reminder that Gone will be available this Monday. Hope all of you will get your copy. Wishing you all the best! :)

P.S. Maria, I totally recommend the series. You will be in for a treat. You will finish it in no time, due to its fast and fun read! :)

message 24: by Maria (new)

Maria Lopez i just love this series if you have read any james patterson's book then you know he is one of the best authors ever. michael bennett is a great series you will love it.

message 25: by Noely (new)

Noely im reading the last book, gone, in the series and its very interesting. i wish i could just go to the ending get it all over with all my exitement but i cant because it would ruin the whole book

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait to read Gone. Just picked up my copy last week. The ending to I, Michael Bennett kept us wanting for more.

message 27: by Vic (new)

Vic | 89 comments just picked up GONE!!!!!! I'm so excited! private London is first tho. everyone loves it tho?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Vic,
Private London was outstanding. I'm sure that you will enjoy it. I look forward reading your thoughts on the book. Happy reading! :)

message 29: by Vic (new)

Vic | 89 comments oh trust me I'll update you. same with Gone. I'm so freaking excited. I can't wait to read the 13th one of women's murder club and Alex cross :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

That makes two of us. I could read his books forever. Happy reading to you! :)