Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Name:
Description:
Rules:
Picture:
Moderators:
Setting: (Public, Private, Secret, Etc.)
Link To group:

So what shall our first plot be? And If anyone says THG. I may cry. (Not of happiness.)

message 2: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I'm confused. Are you making another roleplay group?

message 3: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Yes..and only the members of THIS group will be invited.

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Interesante.

Steampunk!!!! Or aliens.

message 5: by Killer Queen (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:02PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) WAIT

Get ready for this.... (view spoiler) >.>

message 6: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) I don't know what Steampunk is..

message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Google it.

message 8: by E.J., Well, you hit me with a brick... (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) | 247 comments Mod
Steampunk:
A different history is created where combustion engines never happened and springs, gears, and steam engines rule the world. There are no wheels, but they do have cars with spider-like legs.

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Ummm...some random ideas.

~ Don't do a power one, we have definitely enough of those.

~ Hmmm...I just had the weirdest idea. We always do ones about other people that we make, maybe we could do one with characters about ourselves.

~ Random, have one based on How to Train Your Dragon.

~ Murder Mystery- kind of like Murder by Death except with more depth. I guess kind of like the Clue one we were thinking.

~ Orphans at an orphanage

And yea, those are what came to my mind.

message 10: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) EJ, Zombie, Stronghammer wrote: "Steampunk:
A different history is created where combustion engines never happened and springs, gears, and steam engines rule the world. There are no wheels, but they do have cars with spider-like l..."

Hehe! That is it ^^

Oh, you wanna roleplay?

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Elizabeth wrote: "Ummm...some random ideas.

~ Don't do a power one, we have definitely enough of those.

~ Hmmm...I just had the weirdest idea. We always do ones about other people that we make, maybe we could do ..."

I like the second one!

message 12: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) This way we would get to know each other better. But we would need a plot or something, so that we don't just sir around in Highschool or somewhere doing nothing. :)

message 13: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Truee...so what shall the plot be? Other than the fact of-keeping our personalities.

message 14: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Well maybe we can combine that with the clue idea. NANCY DREW STYLE! sorry was a big fan when I was younger.

ANYWAYS we can just say something gets stolen, or something and a group of friends is on a mission to solve it. For the sole reason that what was stolen has a huge reward!

message 15: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) So what I gather is we will have a bunch of peeps trapped in a house..and their will be murders?

message 16: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ ummmmm, no. . . . . . . ?

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I thought we were looking for something missing?

message 18: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Lol I was just thinking about clue :P you said you wanted to investigate..and what better way for our charries to interact rather then them being trapped in a house?

message 19: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Couldn't we just call someone?

message 20: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) heh?

message 21: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) In the house. Couldn't we just call someone if we got trapped?

message 22: by Marlene (last edited Feb 28, 2012 02:19PM) (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) Mobiles don't work and all communication is cut. And it's a house in the middle of nowhere during a storm, so we can't just walk away. How does that sound?

message 23: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) Mmh, maybe add a treasure and it's the perfect adventure story. And maybe a few bad guys, who nobody plays. They just appear out of nowhere whenever someone wants it a bit more spooky. ;)

message 24: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Marlene wrote: "Mmh, maybe add a treasure and it's the perfect adventure story. And maybe a few bad guys, who nobody plays. They just appear out of nowhere whenever someone wants it a bit more spooky. ;)"

YESH I LOVE THAT

message 25: by E.J., Well, you hit me with a brick... (new)

Or I can control the baddies... I'm very creepy already. :D

message 26: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) In the good way, right? You won't be stalking us anytime soon, right?

message 27: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ EJ? Noooooo. . . . =P

message 28: by E.J., Well, you hit me with a brick... (new)

I might stalk you a little... but nothing out of the ordinary... just watching you as you walk/drive/bike to school, taking out the guy who keeps watching you (you're mine! I don't share), and general stalkerish attitudes.

message 29: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Typical stuff. Nothing to worry about.

message 30: by Killer Queen (last edited Feb 28, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Actually, would you not mind taking out that other guy? Thanks.

message 31: by E.J., Well, you hit me with a brick... (new)

But he's been watching you...
he must be... eliminated.

message 32: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Heh. That was a type-o. I meant: go for it, dude. At least get him shipped to Siberia.

message 33: by E.J., Well, you hit me with a brick... (new)

He shall be checkmated...

message 34: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Well then, that would make an interesting plot. . .

message 35: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) سارہ سادیا =D wrote: "Well then, that would make an interesting plot. . ."

DUDE.
LET'S DO IT.

message 36: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Your welcome ^-^ Haha, jk.

But I like the combination thing. But this is my idea for how we do the murder/creeper/weirdo person. Although Ej would be good, it wouldn't be very much fun if we knew it was EJ the whole time. I say one of us is in charge of making the group, and he/she pickes one random person to be the person, and then only the murder and the group leader knows. Then (since it'd be no fun without someone getting killed *evil grin*)...they'd pick another person or two besides the killer and tell them privately as well that they will get killed eventually but only tell them when it seems a good time for someone to die. (I would totally do an EPIC death!) but I say pick it randomly to make it more...fun! Does that even make any sense at all?

message 38: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Yush. It does.

message 39: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) But if you're dead... I mean, we're all ourselves and if we die, we can't participate anymore. Umh...

message 40: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ We could just make a few ((2 max)) charries based of our personality.

message 41: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) That would be an option.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I make the group?

message 43: by rosebee (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:12PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) No, not yet at least.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. Can I make a poll about groups?

message 45: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) I have no idea what your talking about...go for it.

message 46: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Marlene wrote: "But if you're dead... I mean, we're all ourselves and if we die, we can't participate anymore. Umh..."

We can always come back as zombies >.>

message 47: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I suppose this group isn't going to happen.

message 48: by Kori (new)

Kori Morris (talionyzero) | 27 comments Or maybe we should take the 'being ourselves' angle, but with a different type of plot? Murder/clue doesn't seem to work, so maybe another idea from the list? Anyway, couldn't we be ourselves but maybe give ourselves jobs from another time(or world, etc.) so that we have a setting to pursue the rp in?

message 49: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I'VE GOT IT!

We could be in a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and trying to stay alive BY HITTING ZOMBIES WITH BANJOS AND PIANOS!

message 50: by Kori (new)

Kori Morris (talionyzero) | 27 comments XD - so, will starting a mariachi band make the zombies run away in terror?

« previous 1