Supernatural Hunger Games discussion

The Games > Powers!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Will :), Curtsey when in a 2 mile radius of Sir Octopus (new)

Will :) | 71 comments Mod
So when the tributes left their districts they took the normal train ride but stopped at a mysterious building. They had heard the announcement for the 75th Hunger Games but when they entered the building someone welcomed them to the 1st "Supernatural" Hunger Games. They all were curious and began to ask questions as a mist filled the room. The mist turned out to be sleeping gas and the tributes fell to the ground. The avoxes dragged the tributes to rooms labeled with their district where they were all injected with powers here is what they are:

District 1: The Golden Touch (able to turn things to Gold and jewels (may also choose to create golden pieces of armor))

District 2: Super Strength (able to lift heavy object and fight well)

District 3: Static Shock (currents run through their bodies and they can shock people (to stun) and use their bodies to create friction and stick to things.)

District 4: Fish Fins (able to give themselves the characteristics of a fish: fins, gills,etc.))

District 5: Telekenisis (mind reading, moving things with their minds)

District 6: Super Speed! (able to move as fast as a train, car, or even a motorcycle: ground vehicles ONLY))

District 7: Life of (a) Tree (Tree of Life): (can turn themselves into any type of tree. Also able to grow at alarming rates.)

District 8: Pins and Needles (they can puff out like a porcupine and their body is covered in hard needles. They an spike others and jab them NOT TO KILL)

District 9: "Hole" Grain: (when planting a crop you must first dig a hole for the seed but this power can give you the power to create deep holes and crevices.)

District 10: Golden Fleece (Literally growing a tough skin you may grow fur quickly to keep yourself warm and create clothing.)

District 11: Basket Case: (You may create containers and shelters quickly and well if you imagine them in your head when in a quiet place.)

District 12: Coal Dust: (able to create clouds of coal dust and produce coal for a fire with a snap of your fingers.)

message 2: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 230 comments Mod
So awesome!

message 3: by Will :), Curtsey when in a 2 mile radius of Sir Octopus (new)

Charlotte -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "So awesome!"

Haha thanks I love some of the names

message 4: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Yes! It's really funny!

message 5: by Will :), Curtsey when in a 2 mile radius of Sir Octopus (new)

Just sent the broadcast should get entries soon!

message 6: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Awesome! Thanks!

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn People should know I am still taking the girl spot for district 1.

message 8: by Will :), Curtsey when in a 2 mile radius of Sir Octopus (new)

Well you can sign up for it now :)

message 9: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

Okay! you can go make a character

message 10: by Horcruxiatus (new)

Horcruxiatus (ATeam) | 1 comments No offense, but some seem a bit more powered than others. :s

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

I think it all depends on if you're creative in how you use it! Sorry if it is, though.

message 12: by Will :), Curtsey when in a 2 mile radius of Sir Octopus (new)

Charlie -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "I think it all depends on if you're creative in how you use it! Sorry if it is, though."

I COMPLETELY AGRRE! GET CREATIVE MY AWESOME FRIENDS! :D

message 13: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, What district makes pie? (new)

:)

message 14: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ (last edited Mar 04, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Couldn't people in district 11 like grow food quickly or something.