Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush question

How would you react if...?
violet violet Feb 26, 2012 11:25AM
If out of the blue a hot fallen angel walks into your life and wants to be with you HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

deleted member Feb 26, 2012 11:52AM   1 vote
I would probably give in to temptation and fall in love with him, and most likley not run into danger every second this "hot fallen angel"'s not around. although, the danger bit wouldnt happen because im scared to go out at night let alone take on some bad fallen angel trying to take my body or whatever:-)

I'd probably convince myself that I'm mentally unstable and need some help.

J. Right. haha
Apr 06, 2012 05:33AM

Totally go for him!!!

I probably wont believe him at first, but i think i will end up liking him.

i would be in love

OMG, i've actually thought about that, but i would definately flip and it would be a dream come true definately. But i would keep my distance, because they either want to use you or kill you just to become human (if that fallen angel is like those from Hush Hush) :)

I would love a life full of PATCH! And I would love a life of Fiction!

that would give "trying to take your body for himself" a whole new meaning. If you were nephilim

If he/she was anything like Patch? Punch him/her in the face and then call the cops.

Let him be with me!! ^-^ Lol. Then ask him to show me his wings (which would be black btw ;)) I'd probably start grinning like a fool too !!

First thing I would probably blurt out, "Angels are real? LOL, OK."

ha i wouldn't get too cocky, just play it out slow just in case :LL

As long as he looked like Rixon and acted like Patch, I'm cool with it. :D <3

In my imagination I would fall deeply in love with him and we would live happily ever after! In real life though...I'd honestly probably be scared out of my mind. And still deeply in love with him...

violet wrote: "If out of the blue a hot fallen angel walks into your life and wants to be with you HOW WOULD YOU REACT?"

thank all known gods, jump onto his motorcycle/jeep commander and ride off into the sunset with him :)

Honestly, I would freak out because it would be creepy, even though he's hot.I don't know him, and I'm the type of person who has to actually get to know the guy before I date them.

I would live a full, happy and complete life, but always feel like I wasn't good enough for someone like Patch. I'm mean, come on, he's like an angel who fell from heaven. Oh, wait, he is an angel who fell from heaven.

Totally awesome. I need something cool and "book-like" in my life. Reality's boring.

That would be a dream come true if that happend I mean what girl doesnt want her own personal Angel to be by her side without all the drama mama.

Molly (last edited Feb 26, 2012 12:22PM ) Feb 26, 2012 12:22PM   -2 votes
Badly. That would probably cause me to go into spiritual and theological crisis. Other than that, I would probably reject him. In mythology, nothing good ever comes with marrying or having sex with Angels.

F 25x33
Odalys I totally agree. When a human has sex with a mythical creature then all hell brakes lose.
Mar 18, 2012 10:43AM